Get up close and personal to the marvelous marine wildlife in San Diego. Led by friendly ocean experts from Birch Aquarium, you'll get a deeper understanding of the ocean ecosystem and real-time commentary on the sights and sea creatures unique to your cruise. You will hop on board a comfortable, two-story whale watching yacht, featuring 360-degree views from the main level and upper sundeck, multiple restrooms and free guest WiFi. Your cruise will follow the whales' migration path to bring you up close for the best sighting spots, which change every day.
Cruises and boat tours
San Diego whale watching tour
Duration: 3 hours, 45 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Spot dolphins, sea lions and other marine wildlife
- Relax in comfort as you take in the scenic views
- Learn interesting facts from ocean experts
What to expect
- Whale-watching tour
- Children 4-12 years old are reduced
- Children under 3 years old are free and must be accompanied by an adult
990 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Please arrive to the boarding area 30 minutes prior to departure time.
What to remember
- Dress in warm clothing in layers
- If prone to seasickness, consider medication in advance
- Recommended to bring binoculars, sunscreen, hat and camera
- Refreshments available for purchase
- No smoking allowed
- No pets except service animals
- The vessel and interior main deck are wheelchair accessible but the exterior top deck and restrooms are not
- Cruises may be canceled in the rare event of unsafe weather conditions
- Operates twice daily December-April
- Boarding at 1.00pm, departure at 1.30pm
- Boarding at 9.00am, departure at 9.30am
Flagship Cruises and Events
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.