Advanced hills and crooked street segway tour
- Experience the most challenging segway route offered
- Test the machine a little further with this exciting route
- Spectacular views of San Francisco Bay
- Cruise through Aquatic Park to Municipal Pier
This narrated San Francisco hills and crooked street advanced rider segway tour features spectacular views of the bay, Alcatraz, Coit Tour and the Golden Gate Bridge. See Maritime National Historical Park and climb the slopes of Russian Hill.
Cruise towards North Beach, peek down hidden stairways and paths and see some of San Francisco's 350 hidden stairways and pedestrian-only lanes. Climb past the cable cars to the peak of Lombard Street and then glide down the world’s most famous "Crooked Street!"
Your professional and fun tour guide will narrate your tour through a compact single ear-bud sound system, making sure you don't miss a single detail.
417 Beach Street San Francisco CA, 94109
- All advanced tour guests must have a prior (2 hour minimum) tour riding experience in the past year on the i2 Segway with lean steer technology
- Must be age 12 and up, over 100 lbs (45 kg) and under 250 lbs (113 kg)
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Pregnant guests are not allowed on the tour due to fall risk
- September - May: 11.00am (daily)
- June - August: 11.30am (daily)
- Closed 25 December and 1 January
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Trying to get the best value for your time and money in San Francisco? This package lets you to see ...
On this self-guided tour, friendly staff will provide you with a map and detailed route suggestions ...
The world of experimentation is going in Sonoma County, with whiskeys being made not only from rye, ...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offers an irresistible food tour in the cultural hotspot of Chi...