Alcatraz tickets with 1-day hop-on hop-off bus tour
- More bang for your buck: Alcatraz Island and easy San Francisco transportation
- Feel like a real prisoner with the award-winning cell house audio tour
- Hop-on hop-off pass for a day - step off for your favorite sights
- Added value: includes two free walking tours and a Sausalito cable car tour
Alcatraz, experience the legendary island that has been a Civil War Fort, a military prison and one of the most notorious federal penitentiaries in US history. Your trip to Alcatraz will begin at Pier 33 home of Alcatraz Cruises. Your ticket will include boat transportation to and from the island as well as the new cell house audio tour and orientation film. Highlights of the audio tour include narration from former prisoners and correctional officers, accounts of escape attempts and tours through the prison mess hall, library, main cell block and solitary confinement.
Explore San Francisco at your own pace. Hop on or off at any of the bus stops to experience the sights and sounds of the many different attractions, rejoin the tour as many times as you want while your ticket is valid. Sights include:
- Fisherman’s Wharf Info Center
- Alcatraz Landing
- Levi's Plaza
- Embarcadero Center
- Hyatt Regency Hotel
- Union Square South (starting point for the free 'Gold Rush Daze' walking tour)
- Van Ness Ave
- Lombard Street
- Palace of Fine Arts
- Golden Gate Bridge (South Vista Point)
- Golden Gate Park and California Academy of Sciences
- Golden Gate Natural Park and Conservatory of Flowers
- Haight-Ashbury District - McDonald's (starting point for the free 'Love, Peace & Haight' walking tour)
- Haight-Ashbury District - Magnolia Brew Pub (end point for the free 'Love, Peace & Haight' walking tour)
- Alamo Square
- Civic Center and City Hall
- Hilton Hotel
- Union Square North (also a starting point for the free 'Gold Rush Daze' walking tour)
- Chinatown Gate
- Portsmouth Square
- Washington Square
- PIER 39
- PIER 41
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Alcatraz ferry
- Alcatraz admission tickets
- Alcatraz audio tour
- Two free walking tours: 'Gold Rush Daze' and 'Love, Peace & Haight'
- Sausalito cable car tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (ages 5-11)
Gray Line of San Francisco, 478 Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
Redeem your voucher between 8.30am and 10.30am on the selected day. Afterward you will be able to board the hop-on hop-off bus at any stop.
- Blue Bus tours, Gray Line of San Francisco DBA San Francisco City Tour is a fully insured transportation company under the California Public Utilities Commission #0030282. San Francisco City Tour assumes no responsibility for delays/itinerary changes caused by breakdowns, traffic, accidents and/or any other conditions beyond their control
- Alcatraz tickets are valid for the day selected at booking. The exact entry time will be provided when you redeem your voucher, so please keep your schedule free for the day
- Hop-on hop-off buses and the Sausalito cable car tour run from 9.00am to 5.00pm and pass every 30 minutes
- 'Love, Peace & Haight' walking tour departs daily at 12.30pm and 3.30pm
- 'Gold Rush Daze' walking tour departs daily at 11.00am and 3.00pm
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Trying to get the best value for your time and money in San Francisco? This package lets you to see ...
A wonderful experience for first-time visitors to San Francisco! You'll discover the breathtaking vi...
On this self-guided tour, friendly staff will provide you with a map and detailed route suggestions ...
The world of experimentation is going in Sonoma County, with whiskeys being made not only from rye, ...