Alcatraz tickets with two-day hop-on hop-off San Francisco bus pass
- Enjoy a full tour of Alcatraz Island, including the award-winning cellblock audio tour
- Great value - includes two-day pass to open top bus tours in San Francisco
- Entertaining and professional tour guides narrating on every bus
- Go everywhere - stops throughout San Francisco and Sausalito
Take a trip to one of the most famous prisons of all time: Alcatraz Island. Once upon a time, no one ever left this place - now everyone can't wait to get in. This is one of San Francisco's most popular attractions, so plan your trip early to make sure you grab your tickets. Your visit includes:
- Transportation to and from the island from Pier 33
- 45-minute audio tour "Doing Time: The Alcatraz Cellhouse Tour" featuring prisoners and correctional officers who used to live and work on Alcatraz
- Orientation video presented by the Discovery Channel
- Docent and Ranger tours available on site
- Stay as long as you like - ferries return every 30 minutes. The average length of stay is 2 -3 hours
After your visit to The Rock, all of San Francisco is yours to explore with a two-day pass to open-top hop-on hop-off buses. Stay aboard the buses and listen to the live narration or get off at your favorite spot to explore it up close. Two different daily hop-on hop-off routes cover the city during the day and the special Night Tour lets you continue the sightseeing in the evening with some of the city's brightest neighborhoods. Bus highlights include:
Official City Tour
- Fisherman’s Wharf
- Financial District
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Golden Gate Park
- California Academy of Sciences
- the De Young Museum
- the Japanese, Tea Garden, or the Botanical Gardens
- Haight Ashbury
- City Hall, the Opera House, Symphony Hall, Asian Museum of Art
- Chinatown, North Beach and Lombard Street
- South Vista Point to have the best views of the Golden Gate Bridge
- North Vista PointBay
- Marin County
San Francisco Night Tour (not hop-on hop-off)
- Experience the best views of San Francisco at night. San Francisco sparkles and the Night Loop is a safe and enjoyable to see the city's brightest neighborhoods.
- Alcatraz Island tour ticket
- Audio guide
- Two-day hop-on hop-off bus pass (red and green routes)
- Night Tour (blue route)
- Madame Tussauds ticket
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (5-11): reduced
Pick up your Alcatraz tickets between 8am and 10am on the selected day. Your ferry is not guaranteed if you arrive late. The exact time of your Alcatraz ferry will be provided when you arrive, so keep your schedule flexible for the day. Instructions for using the two-day bus pass will also be provided.
2724 Taylor St. San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
- Your Alcatraz tickets will be for the day you select in the calendar
- Bus tours are offered in English only
- Alcatraz audio guides are offered in multiple languages
- The Night Tour is not hop-on hop-off
- Ferry to Alcatraz departure time will be provided at ticket pick-up
- Alcatraz closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's
- Hop-on hop-off buses run daily
- Closed Christmas
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Day 1 - Alcatraz day tour and Aquarium:Take the ferry to Alcatraz and see amazing views of the Golde...
A comfortable bus tour and then cruise around the Bay for a close-up view of the infamous Alcatraz I...
This is the best way to get the most out of wine tasting and enjoy the splendor of the Sonoma Wine C...
This one-day combination of Yosemite National Park & the Giant Sequoias tour from San Francisco is a...
How can a Muir Woods tour be better? Combine it with a Sonoma Wine Country tour and a trip to Alcatr...
Cruise along San Francisco’s breathtaking waterfront, under the majestic Golden Gate Bridge, and loo...
On this self-guided tour, friendly staff will provide you with a map and detailed route suggestions ...
Visit three neighborhoods on this San Francisco night segway tour, the most sensational way to see t...
Does the phrase “team building” inspire eye rolling and general skepticism from your workplace colle...