All-day GoCar tour of San Francisco
- Take a GPS-guided tour in the Storytelling Car® and experience all the highlights with a day-long rental
- Customize your experience as you explore sites at your own pace including Golden Gate Park, The Presidio, Ocean Beach and more
Experience all of the options of the GoCar tour at a flat rate for the entire day! Just have the car back by the close of business and enjoy!
Explore at your own pace, stop for lunch along the way and see almost all of the famous 49-mile drive past all the beaches, parks and districts San Francisco has to offer. Take as many options as you like, including a winding detour to the top of twin peaks, 922 ft. above San Francisco where on a clear day you can see an epic panoramic view of the 7 x 7 miles of San Francisco.
Descend down the hill to Alamo Square and the Painted Ladies, made famous by the popular TV show Full House. In addition to this, you’ll have the options to see Coit Tower on Telegraph Hill and more! You’ll be taken places tour buses can’t even go including San Francisco’s crooked Lombard Street as well as the Marina waterfront.
- Fort Mason
- The Marina
- Crissy Field
- The Marine Sanctuary
- Fort Point
- Golden Gate Bridge
- The Presidio
- The Legion of Honor
- Houses of the Rich and Famous
- Lincoln Park
- The Cliff House
- Ocean Beach
- Golden Gate Park
- Haight Ashbury
- The Painted Ladies of Alamo Square
- Palace of Fine Arts
- Russian Hill
- The Crooked Street
- Coit Tower
- North Beach
- Union Square
- Pier 39
- The Financial District
- The Embarcadero
- Fisherman’s Wharf
You may choose to depart from Fisherman's Wharf– located on 431 Beach Street – or Union Square, located at 321 Mason Street.
- Available Tour Languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and German
- You may visit all or some of the tour’s highlights and customize your own adventure, therefore actual tour time may vary
- Other factors to consider when estimating travel time are the number of options taken, the number of stops made and the amount of time spent visiting landmarks
- Each GoCar holds a maximum of 2 people. Prices are per GoCar - not per person
- Drivers’ must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver's license
- During the time of rental, a security deposit will be held on a credit card until the GoCar is returned
- All reservations are for the original GoCar (known as a Standard GoCar), which has a 50CC engine and will travel between 20 mph - 25 mph while on the flat sections of the tour route
- You may keep the rental from the time the shop opens to close
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
This Segway evening tour is the perfect option for those looking for a fun, alternate tour route of ...
A wonderful experience for first-time visitors to San Francisco! You'll discover the breathtaking vi...
On this self-guided tour, friendly staff will provide you with a map and detailed route suggestions ...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offers an irresistible food tour in the cultural hotspot of Chi...