City tour and wine country tour
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off tour of Downtown San Francisco
- Enjoy wine-tasting immersed in a spectacular landscape
- See the stunning valleys of Sonoma Valley
- Discover local wineries and their products
Spend a day with the trendy Downtown of San Francisco and follow it up with wine-tasting in Sonoma Valley!
You can start your morning with the hop-on-hop-off Downtown Tour. You can stay on the bus for a 90-minute narrated tour of San Francisco’s Downtown, or hop-off (and hop-on again with your tickets) at any of the 14 stops along the route. You'll be able to visit Fisherman's Wharf, the Financial District, City Hall, Chinatown, Lombard Street, Pier 39, and more!
In the afternoon, head up to Wine Country for some tours and wine tasting! As you head up to the Sonoma Historic Town Plaza, you'll be able to brush up on the Wine Country history. From there you'll head North into the stunning Sonoma Valley, considered one of the most prized wine regions in Northern California. You'll be able to taste a wide variety of whites, reds, and dessert wines. The very friendly tour guides will offer their bottomless expertise on the local wineries and their products. Spend your afternoon in the beautiful valleys that have supplied the world with wonderful wines for over 60 years. At the end of such a busy day, you can relax on the bus ride back while watching a soothing California sunset.
- Tasting fees for 1 wine tasting
- Guided tour in a luxury coach bus
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off for Half-Day Wine Tour
- 24-hour unlimited access of the Hop-On Hop-Off Official City Tour
- Walking tour of Chinatown (1 hour)
- Additional tasting fees at 2nd winery (approx. $10- $15 per person - depending on the winery)
- Food and beverages
- Tips and gratuities
Vouchers must first be redeemed with City Sightseeing 2724 Taylor Street, San Francisco
- Yes you can bring children on the wine tour but they cannot take part in any of the tastings (you must be 21 or older to taste or drink alcohol)
- Your Half-Day Wine Tour and your Official City Tour (24-hour ticket) can be used on separate days
- Duration: Bus access: 24 hours; Wine tour: approximately 6 hours
- English: Guide
- Every day: 9.00am to 6.00pm
- The Hop-on Hop-off Downtown Tour is available all year round, except Christmas Day (December 25th)
- The Half Day Wine Country Tour departs daily at 12 PM (noon) all year (except for December 25th)
- Special opening hours may occur on other holidays
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
This is the best way to get the most out of wine tasting and enjoy the splendor of the Sonoma Wine C...
On this self-guided tour, friendly staff will provide you with a map and detailed route suggestions ...
Join this San Francisco North Beach Food Tour to explore the Italian restaurant scene and former Bar...
Discover San Francisco’s biggest landmarks and attractions in this awe-inspiring movie adventure tha...
Get a combo ticket to have an exciting 3D movie adventure as well as a 7D roller coaster gaming expe...