Golden Gate Park segway tour
- Let a professional guide you through the 1,000+ acres of Golden Gate Park
- Full training session on segway use
- See famous landmarks and less explored areas
- Learn the history and legend of San Francisco
Tour the highlights of this San Francisco gem in two and a half fun-filled hours! We are the exclusive licensed Segway tour operator in Golden Gate Park and know every nook and cranny of this gorgeous 1000+ acre park. Our professional guides will treat you to the park's best views and hidden locations while entertaining you with the history and tales of this oasis in the city. Segways give you eco-friendly access to bike paths and trails that allow you cover lots of ground quickly! A combination of designated trails, bike paths and low speed-light traffic streets are used to conduct the guided tour of the Park. After a 25-30 minute training on how to safely operate the Segway, you'll explore the sights of Golden Gate Park for two and one half hours. Explore 8 miles of the Eastern part of the park which covers both famous landmarks and hidden and less explored areas. Your experienced and fun tour guide will narrate your tour through a compact single ear-bud sound system. Each guest is issued a compact radio receiver so they don't miss a detail of what the guide is saying about each site seen on the tour.
- The de Young Museum
- The California Academy of Sciences
- The Music Concourse & Temple of Music
- The Historic Carousel & The Lawn Bowling Courts
- The National Aids Memorial
- Shakespeare Garden
- Stow Lake & Strawberry Hill
- The Rose, Rhododendron & The Dahlia Gardens
- The Japanese Tea Garden
- The Conservatory of Flowers & Botanical Gardens
- Tour does not include entry into museums or admission fee attractions
82 Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive San Francisco, CA 94118
- Must be age 12 and up, over 100 lbs (45 kg) and under 250 lbs (113 kg)
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Pregnant guests are not allowed on the tour due to fall risk
- September - May: 10.30am, 2.00pm (Monday - Thursday) 10.30am, 12.30pm, 2.00pm (Friday - Sunday)
- June - August: 10.30am, 12.30pm, 2.00pm, 4.00pm (daily)
- Closed 25 December and 1 January
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
This Segway evening tour is the perfect option for those looking for a fun, alternate tour route of ...
Does the phrase “team building” inspire eye rolling and general skepticism from your workplace colle...
On this relaxed, two-hour cruise, you’ll enjoy spectacular sunset views, live guitar music and light...
Venture north of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient...