DO THIS BECAUSE...
- The tour of Dogpatch, a neighborhood where artisanal products are handcrafted locally
- Potrero point shipyard, craft brewery tour, gourmet food tastings, an urban winery and more!
WHAT TO EXPECT
What do high-end BBQ joints, craft beer breweries, artisanal ice cream parlors, handmade bag factories and urban wineries have in common? They are all included in our newest tour of Dogpatch, a historic industrial neighborhood and one of San Francisco’s best kept secrets!
Experience the incredible revival of Dogpatch, from its beginnings as a working class industrial neighborhood, to the center of San Francisco’s maker movement where many artisanal products are handcrafted locally. The tour includes tastings of artisanal adult beverages and other gourmet bites.
- Handcrafted in Dogpatch: Guided Tour with Tastings, as per description
The tour meets in Triple Voodoo Brewery, located at 2245 3rd St, San Francisco, CA 94107.
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- Age requirement: 21+ (includes beer, wine and gourmet food tastings!)
- This tour requires a minimum of 3 participants to proceed. Your booking status will be shown as "pending" and confirmed manually should the requirement still need to be met. Your card will be refunded in the event that the tour does not proceed.
The tour operates on Saturdays at 1:00 PM.
San Francisco: discover all activities