Private San Francisco wharf and hills segway tour
- Personal tour guide and training for your party
- Cruise thorugh Aquatic Park and Municipal Pier
- Climb the slopes of Russian Hill
- Relax and tour at your own pace
Take this fun and informative wharf, waterfront, Little Italy and hills of San Francisco segway tour and explore the best of the city. Tour at your own pace with more time for stops and photos. You will have the opportunity to explore many of the following neighborhoods and sites:
- Aquatic Park
- Municipal Pier
- San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park
- Views of Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, and unbelievable bay vistas
- Russian Hill
- Some of San Francisco’s 350 hidden stairways
- Lombard Street, the “Crookedest” street in the world
- North Beach
- Saints Peter and Paul Church
- Pier 39
- Historic Wharf Fishing Fleet
417 Beach Street San Francisco CA, 94109
- The tour is customizable and the hills section of the route may be adjusted or canceled based on your ability
- Must be age 12 and up, over 100 lbs (45 kg) and under 250 lbs (113 kg)
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Pregnant guests are not allowed on the tour due to fall risk
Check calendar for times
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
This Segway evening tour is the perfect option for those looking for a fun, alternate tour route of ...
During the hop-on hop-off Official City Tour, you can see San Francisco with all its major sites inc...
A wonderful experience for first-time visitors to San Francisco! You'll discover the breathtaking vi...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offers an irresistible food tour in the cultural hotspot of Chi...
Discover San Francisco’s biggest landmarks and attractions in this awe-inspiring movie adventure tha...