Private San Francisco wharf and hills segway tour
- Personal tour guide and training for your party
- Cruise thorugh Aquatic Park and Municipal Pier
- Climb the slopes of Russian Hill
- Relax and tour at your own pace
Take this fun and informative wharf, waterfront, Little Italy and hills of San Francisco segway tour and explore the best of the city. Tour at your own pace with more time for stops and photos. You will have the opportunity to explore many of the following neighborhoods and sites:
- Aquatic Park
- Municipal Pier
- San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park
- Views of Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, and unbelievable bay vistas
- Russian Hill
- Some of San Francisco’s 350 hidden stairways
- Lombard Street, the “Crookedest” street in the world
- North Beach
- Saints Peter and Paul Church
- Pier 39
- Historic Wharf Fishing Fleet
417 Beach Street San Francisco CA, 94109
- The tour is customizable and the hills section of the route may be adjusted or canceled based on your ability
- Must be age 12 and up, over 100 lbs (45 kg) and under 250 lbs (113 kg)
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Pregnant guests are not allowed on the tour due to fall risk
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Trying to get the best value for your time and money in San Francisco? This package lets you to see ...
A wonderful experience for first-time visitors to San Francisco! You'll discover the breathtaking vi...
On this self-guided tour, friendly staff will provide you with a map and detailed route suggestions ...
The world of experimentation is going in Sonoma County, with whiskeys being made not only from rye, ...