- Enjoy a bus tour and helicopter ride to see the city like you’ve never seen it before
- See Land’s End, Sutro Baths, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Chinatown, and more
Enjoy a four-hour guided tour of San Francisco, from the Bay to the Ocean, with a number of photo stops at key locations. Enjoy great views and visit famous attractions including the Golden Gate Bridge. Stopping at Twin Peaks will give you a breathtaking 360-degree view of the city from 1000 feet above sea level. Traveling through the Golden Gate Park you’ll see seasonal flower displays, bison grazing and ride past windmills overlooking the Pacific. Learn about San Francisco’s early settlements, from Native Americans to Spanish missionaries, and the frenzied days of the Gold rush as you drive through the once infamous Barbary Coast. Then, see San Francisco’s iconic Victorian homes as the bus take you through the Haight-Ashbury neighborhood.
Next, you'll see San Francisco from the air! Board a Bell Jet helicopter for your exciting adventure with a musical background choreographed to your flight as well as spontaneous narration from your professionally-trained pilot. Take in the renowned hills of San Francisco and the striking cityscape. In the distance you’ll see the surrounding Bay Area communities stretching as far as the eye can see. You will see famous landmarks, including Alcatraz Island.
Please note: Confirmation will be received at booking. However, bookings made within 30 days of travel will receive confirmation within 48 hours.
- Narrated bus tour of San Francisco
- Helicopter ride
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (ages 0-4): free
- Children (ages 5-11) and Seniors (65+): reduced
478 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
- Please note the following Fisherman's Wharf hotels are all within 2 blocks walking distance of the tour departure point. If you are staying at any of these hotels please make your own way to the Fisherman's Wharf departure point at least 15 minutes before departure time:
- Holiday Inn Express Fisherman's Wharf (550 Northpoint St)
- Holiday Inn Annex (495 Beach St)
- Holiday Inn Fisherman's Wharf(1300 Columbus St)
- Hilton Fisherman's Wharf (2620 Jones St)
- Hyatt Fisherman's Wharf (555 Northpoint St)
- Tuscan Inn (125 Northpoint St)
- Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf (2500 Mason St)
- Wharf Inn (2601 Mason St)
- Raddison (250 Beach St)
- Buses are air conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day. There are 28, 39, 47 and 50 seat vehicles used for this tour
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
This evening tour is perfect for Those seeking an alternative tour route, going through San Francisc...
Does the phrase “team building” inspire eye rolling and general skepticism from your workplace colle...
On this relaxed, two-hour cruise, you’ll enjoy spectacular sunset views, live guitar music and light...
Venture north of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient...
Trying to get the best value for your time and money in San Francisco? This package lets you to see ...