San Francisco MegaPass - 1 day Official Tour + 2 attractions
- Combination MegaPass with tour and attractions
- Choose two attractions that interest you
- Enjoy live commentary on the bus
- Hop-on and hop-off at 40+ stops throughout San Francisco
During the hop-on hop-off Official City Tour, you can see San Francisco with all its major sites including the Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Fisherman’s Wharf, Haight Ashbury, Lombard Street, Civic Center, Union Square, Chinatown, North Beach, Financial District, Pier 39 and much more. You can hop on and hop off the busses as much as you like for 1 day with live narration on every bus.
In addition, you get to experience some of San Francisco’s TOP attractions by choosing two of your favorite activities! Cross the world-famous Golden Gate Bridge on double decker bus and explore the charming town of Sausalito. Play with the Sevengill Sharks at the Aquarium of the Bay and see the city’s skyline from the water during a fascinating Bay Cruise or during a thrilling ride on the Rocket Boat. Take a bike to explore Golden Gate Park or ride a storytelling GoCar along the Marina. Visit the impressive California Academy of Sciences with its own rainforest, aquarium, planetarium, and national history museum. Discover the life of Mickey Mouse’s creator at the Walt Disney Family Museum, meet Barack Obama and E.T. at Madame Tussauds or learn about modern art at the SFMOMA. Take a ferry to Angel Island and Sausalito with great views of Alcatraz Island and the Golden Gate Bridge, or choose from many other tours and attractions, making your San Francisco visit the most exciting and fun experience ever!
- 1 Day Official Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- 2 attractions (of your choice)
- Fun and informative live commentary
- Children 5-11 years of age: reduced
- Children 4 years of age and under: free
City Sightseeing Office: 1331 Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94133 (between Beach Street & North Point Street)
- You do not need to pre-select the additional attractions upon booking the package but rather upon redeeming the voucher with City Sightseeing in San Francisco
- Departing every day 9.00am-5.00pm every 35-45 minutes
- Closed on 25 December
- Special opening hours may occur on other holidays
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Trying to get the best value for your time and money in San Francisco? This package lets you to see ...
Golden Gate Park, Fisherman's Wharf, Haight Ashbury, Lombard Street, Civic Center, Union Square, Chi...
Pristine Lake Tahoe in winter, spring, summer or fall...all perfect! A Lake Tahoe tour from San Fran...
On this self-guided tour, friendly staff will provide you with a map and detailed route suggestions ...