San Francisco MegaPass - 3 day Official Tour + 4 attractions
- Combination MegaPass with tour and attractions
- Choose four attractions that interest you
- Enjoy live commentary on the bus
- Hop on and hop off at 40+ stops throughout San Francisco
Golden Gate Park, Fisherman's Wharf, Haight Ashbury, Lombard Street, Civic Center, Union Square, Chinatown, North. During the hop-on hop-off, you can see San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge Beach, Financial District, Pier 39 and much more. You can hop on and off the bus as much as you like for 3 days with live narration on every bus.
In addition, you can enjoy some of San Francisco's top attractions by choosing four of your favorite activities! Cross the world-famous Golden Gate Bridge on double decker bus and explore the charming town of Sausalito. During the Bay Cruise or during a thrilling ride on the Rocket Boat. Golden Gate Park or ride a storytelling GoCar along the Marina. Visit the impressive California Academy of Sciences with its own rainforest, aquarium, planetarium, and national history museum. Discover the life of Mickey Mouse's creator at the Walt Disney Family Museum, meet Barack Obama and ET at Madame Tussauds, or learn about modern art at the SFMOMA. Take a ferry to Angel Island and Sausalito with great views of Alcatraz Island and the Golden Gate Bridge, or choose from many other tours and attractions, making your San Francisco visit the most exciting and fun experience ever!
- 3 Day Official Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- 4 attractions (of your choice)
- Fun and informative live commentary
- Children 5-11 years of age: reduced
- Children 4 years of age and under: free
City Sightseeing Office: 1331 Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94133 (between Beach Street & North Point Street)
- You do not need to pre-select the package but rather upon redeeming the voucher with City Sightseeing in San Francisco
- Departing every day 9.00am-5.00pm every 35-45 minutes
- Closed on 25 December
- Special opening hours may occur on other holidays
This Segway evening tour is the perfect option for those looking for a fun, alternate tour route of ...
Venture north of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient...
How can a Muir Woods tour be better? Combine it with a Sonoma Wine Country tour! Experience this per...
A wonderful experience for first-time visitors to San Francisco! You'll discover the breathtaking vi...
On this self-guided tour, friendly staff will provide you with a map and detailed route suggestions ...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offers an irresistible food tour in the cultural hotspot of Chi...