San Francisco Segway Tour
- Explore the bright city of San Francisco on a 3-hour segway tour
- Enjoy the breathtaking views of Golden Gate Bridge and more
- Glide effortlessly through the streets admiring top city attractions
- Learn new facts and stories about San Francisco
The San Francisco Segway Tour is great for both those new to the city and San Francisco veterans. The newbies will get a fantastic orientation let alone an opportunity to see virtually all of the sites you've read about. Both veterans and newcomers will appreciate the chance to learn new facts and stories about San Francisco that they've never heard. After the ride, we're sure you'll agree that riding a Segway is the best way to see the ‘City by the Bay'!
Over the course of your segway tour, see for yourself the colorful Fisherman's Wharf with its fishing boats, Dungeness crab and the famous San Francisco sourdough bread. Enjoy the breathtaking views of Golden Gate Bridge and legendary prison of Alcatraz, home to some of the most notorious criminals, including Al Capone and the "Birdman of Alcatraz". Glide effortlessly through Ghirardelli Square and enjoy its shops, restaurants and treats from the famous soda fountain.
Take in the view of the gorgeous Spreckels Mansion on the hill while hearing stories of the interesting people who have lived in this exquisite residence over the years. Have a leisurely ride in one of the younger neighborhoods in San Francisco, Marina District and enjoy beautiful views of the Palace of Fine Arts, the Golden Gate Bridge, as well as unique residential homes. As you approach the Palace of Fine Arts you will feel as though you have left San Francisco and passed directly into Europe!
- Fully guided tour
- Training Session
- No reduction for children
- All participants must be at least 12 years old
- Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult on tour
300 Jefferson St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Please bring a printed copy of your voucher and meet your guide at the tour operator's office.
- The tour will begin with a 30-minute orientation session
- Tours operate rain or shine
- Maximum size per group is 8 people
- Due to the risk to both child and mother, pregnant women are not permitted to participate on our Segway tours
- Alcohol is forbidden on all Segway tours and any client suspected of drinking before or during a Segway tour will immediately forfeit their tour and no refund will be given
- All participants must weigh at least 100 pounds and not in excess of 260 pounds
- Daily 10.00am, 2.00pm
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offers an irresistible food tour in the cultural hotspot of Chi...
Join this San Francisco North Beach Food Tour to explore the Italian restaurant scene and former Bar...
Discover San Francisco’s biggest landmarks and attractions in this awe-inspiring movie adventure tha...
Get a combo ticket to have an exciting 3D movie adventure as well as a 7D roller coaster gaming expe...