San Francisco Sunset Segway Tour
- Discover San Francisco on a Segway tour at sunset
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the city and the bay
This evening tour is perfect for Those seeking an alternative tour route, going through San Francisco as the sun begins to September It is an unforgettable evening excursion of two hours through the neighborhoods of San Francisco and the waterfront.
Make a pleasant excursion in the Financial District, home to two of the best known elements of the skyline of San Francisco: Transamerica Pyramid former world headquarters of Bank of America. Home to many piers, restaurants, shops and attractions, the 'Embarcadero will offer easy access and a detailed view of the seafront.
Visit the Ferry Building and Coit Tower and enjoy a spectacular view of the city and bay. Explore famous streets of North Beach, the Italian neighborhood of San Francisco, known worldwide for its traditional restaurants, its complex history and its lively nightlife.
The stage at Levi Plaza will offer you a look at the headquarters of Levi's jeans and an overview of the historical strata of society and its deep connections with San Francisco and the Gold Rush. This tour will be an unforgettable experience for Both veterans and for the new San Francisco!
- fully guided tour
- Training session
- No reduction for children
- All participants must be at least 12 years
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult on tour
360a Jefferson St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Please bring a printed copy of your voucher and meet your guide at the tour operator's office.
- The tour will begin with a 30-minute orientation session
- Tours operate rain or shine
- Maximum size of group is 8 people
- Due to the risk to Both child and mother, pregnant women are not permitted to participate on on our Segway tours
- Alcohol is forbidden on all Segway tours and any client Suspected of drinking before or during a Segway tour will immediately forfeit Their tour and no refund will be given
- All participants must weigh at least 100 pounds and not in excess of 260 pounds
- See calendar for current offerings
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour expected to compile the Necessary documentation.
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Trying to get the best value for your time and money in San Francisco? This package lets you to see ...
A wonderful experience for first-time visitors to San Francisco! You'll discover the breathtaking vi...
On this self-guided tour, friendly staff will provide you with a map and detailed route suggestions ...
The world of experimentation is going in Sonoma County, with whiskeys being made not only from rye, ...