San Francisco Sunset Segway Tour - Chinatown, North Beach and Waterfront
- Visit three famous San Francisco neighborhoods
- Full training session on segway use
- Explore San Francisco by night
- Learn history and legend of the city
This segway tour is the most sensational way to see the city by the bay. This evening exploration will take you to the best views and hidden locations as you visit three famous San Francisco neighborhoods: North Beach Little Italy, Chinatown, and Fisherman’s Wharf. This one of-a-kind tour will leave you with memories for a lifetime.
Glide through lively neighborhoods with your compact radio receiver so that you don't miss a detail of what your guide is saying about each site seen on the tour. Numerous stops are made for photos - so don't forget your camera.
757 Beach Street San Francisco CA, 94109
- Must be age 12 and up, over 100 lbs (45 kg) and under 250 lbs (113 kg)
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Pregnant guests are not allowed on the tour due to fall risk
- September - May: 5.00pm (Friday - Sunday)
- June - August: 6pm (Monday - Thursday) 6.30pm (Friday - Sunday)
- Closed 25 December and 1 January
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
On this relaxed, two-hour cruise, you’ll enjoy spectacular sunset views, live guitar music and light...
Venture north of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient...
Join this San Francisco North Beach Food Tour to explore the Italian restaurant scene and former Bar...
Discover San Francisco’s biggest landmarks and attractions in this awe-inspiring movie adventure tha...
Get a combo ticket to have an exciting 3D movie adventure as well as a 7D roller coaster gaming expe...