San Francisco wharf and waterfront segway tour
- Visit San Francisco’s picturesque waterfront and Fisherman’s Wharf
- Glide through the waterfront on the new segway i2's Human Transporter
- One-of-a-kind fully guided and narrated experience
- Get great views of the San Francisco Bay and city skyline
The San Francisco wharf and waterfront segway tour is the most sensational way to see the city - glide through the waterfront for a memorable and fun filled tour along San Francisco’s picturesque waterfront and Fisherman’s Wharf.
After a 40 minute training session on how to safely operate the segway, you will explore the San Francisco waterfront for two hours. Your experienced and fun tour guide will narrate your tour through a compact single ear-bud sound system, making sure you don't miss a single detail about the sites. Numerous stops are made including:
- Cable Car turn-around
- National Maritime Museum
- Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park
- Historic sailing ships at Hyde Street Pier
- WWII Liberty Ship and Submarine Pampanito
- Ghirardelli Square - home of delicious chocolate
- Spectacular views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge
- Fisherman's Wharf, Dungeness Crab Stands, and picturesque fishing harbors
- Loop through North Beach San Francisco's Little Italy
757 Beach Street San Francisco CA, 94109
- Must be age 12 and up, over 100 lbs (45 kg) and under 250 lbs (113 kg)
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Pregnant guests are not allowed on the tour due to fall risk
Check calendar for current time offerings
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Trying to get the best value for your time and money in San Francisco? This package lets you to see ...
On this self-guided tour, friendly staff will provide you with a map and detailed route suggestions ...
The world of experimentation is going in Sonoma County, with whiskeys being made not only from rye, ...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offers an irresistible food tour in the cultural hotspot of Chi...