Cinque Terre day tour with Limoncino tasting from San Gimignano
- Visit 3 of the 5 villages: Manarola, Vernazza and Monterosso
- Taste the local Limoncino in a quaint wine shop
- Admire lovely beaches and lush vegetation on the rocks
- Free time to take a swim in the sea
- Visit Portovenere
Explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour of Portovenere and the Cinque Terre, a small corner of paradise subdivided into five villages suspended on steep cliffs overlooking the sea; a unique landscape, where vegetation and lush vineyards frame a spectacular scenery. Visit three of the five villages.
You will spend an unforgettable day discovering the most impressive Ligurian landscapes. In this area, which has been declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO, earth and sea blend and create a unique landscape. The area consists of kilometres of rocky coasts with caves, beaches, hiking paths and breathtaking views. First you will reach Portovenere, an elegant and popular touristic destination where nature and human architecture are perfectly balanced. Then the tour will take you through the Cinque Terre National Park by train and/or ferry boat. You will first visit Manarola, a tiny urban jewel characterized by Genoese style ‘case-torri’. Then you will move to Vernazza, overlooked by the remains of a Medieval castle with a cylindrical tower and finally you will reach Monterosso, known as the ‘pearl of Cinque Terre’. This ancient fishing village with lovely beaches and lush vegetation covering the rocks will certainly enchant you. After lunch you will have the chance to taste the local ‘Limoncino ligure’ in a quaint wine shop. In the afternoon you will have free time for a swim or a walk around the village.
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Limoncino ligure tasting
- Ferry boat and train tickets
- Free time in Portovenere, Manarola, Riomaggiore, Monterosso and Vernazza
- Children (0-2 years old): free of charge
- Children (3-12 years old): reduced price
Via Salceto, 91, 53036 Poggibonsi SI, Italy
- The itinerary may be changed due to acts of force majeure, such as strikes, bad weather etc.
- The tour planning can be different, but you will always visit 3 of 5 villages and Portovenere.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Every dat at 6.50am
Explore the beautiful wine region of Chianti on a half-day scenic tour from San Gimignano, and enjoy...
Spend a day riding along peaceful roads through the scenic, Tuscan hills on an original Vespa scoote...
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic...
A day amid art, culture, wine and delicious food. Do you fancy an unforgettable experience in the mo...
There is no better way than by bicycle to discover the beauty and richness of Tuscany, sharing in th...
Season 2018/2019 - Minù presents DJs ARE NOT SUPERHEROES L'umiltà è sempre il miglior disco che un d...