- Cooking lesson with a local Chef
- Learn the secrets of Italian cooking
- Enjoy a Tuscan meal in Siena
- Bring home a bit of 'Tuscanness' to your dinner table
Learn to cook like an Italian at a 4-hour cooking class, and enjoy a Tuscan meal in the Chianti area departing from San Gimignano. Learn with your chef tips and techniques to make an Italian meal that you can recreate at home.
The Traditions of Tuscany are strongly linked to its favours and cuisine. We offer our guests cooking classes in the typical Tuscan style, to help them discover our roots and culture in a funny and original way. Learn about the secrets of our cooking, the basic ingredient of our tradition, and the magical way in which we combine them. From bruschetta to homemade pici to the myriad of crostini, you will bring home a bit of “Tuscanness” to your dinner table. Fall in love with Tuscany through its food.
- All necessary ingredients
- Dinner based on what you have prepared with drinks included
- Child 9-12 years old: reduced
Porta San Giovanni - San Gimignano
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- This tour is not suitable for children under 8 years of age
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday at 5.00pm
- Return time: around 9.00pm
Spend a day riding along peaceful roads through the scenic, Tuscan hills on an original Vespa scoote...
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic...
From a religious pilgrimage site to a famous film setting: join our tour through the rolling green h...
A day amid art, culture, wine and delicious food. Do you fancy an unforgettable experience in the mo...
Head out on horseback for a ride in the Tuscan countryside on this day tour from San Gimignano. Admi...
Explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour of Portovenere and the Cinque Terre, a small corne...