Fiat 500 vintage tour and Chianti roads from San Gimignano
- Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500
- Enjoy a light lunch at a Chianti winery
- See the most characteristic villages
- Immerse yourself in an old movie
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic driving tour. Stop for a light lunch at a Chianti winery. Marvel at medieval villages in the rolling hills of the famous wine region and much more.
Departing from San Gimignano, try to imagine how it would be to spend a day like in the old Italian movies: driving a vintage FIAT 500 across the Chianti hills and enjoy all the beauty of Tuscany. We are here to make this perfect day possible for you. Join us for and we will give you the opportunity to drive a fully renovated vintage FIAT 500 while an expert tour leader will guide you through the best paths and will organize stops in the most characteristic villages. Discover the real Tuscany in these little gems that have remained the same through the centuries and you will also have the opportunity to enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch and a wine tasting. This is the chance to live the Italian dream for a day and we want it to be unforgettable.
- Pick-up and drop-off services on request
- Professional tour escort
- Original restored Fiat 500 (manual)
- Third-party insurance for civil liability
- Fuel and taxes
- Child 0-12 years old: free
Via S. Giovanni, 126, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
From your accommodation or Porta San Giovanni.
- A valid driving license is required
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old
- Please note that if you sign up for the tour as a driver you must be able to drive the car. In case you do not know how to drive safely, the agency can cancel the reservation without any refund
- A valid credit card is required at time of booking as guarantee
- Please note, the tour is guaranteed with a minimum of 2 participants
- Every day at 9.30am
The San Gimignano Pass is a combined ticket, valid for 2 days, which allows you to visit the Civic M...
The Museum of Sacred Art of San Gimignano is located in the ancient Dormitory of the Chaplains and h...
Choose the tour and tasting that suits at best your necessities among the four offered by San Quiric...
A fantastic experience is waiting for you! Walking in the woods hunting for the so-called “black gol...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the San Gimi...
Prenota una cena a lume di candela e festeggia in modo unico un appuntamento o un evento importante....