Horseback riding from San Gimignano
- Admire lush vineyards, olive groves, rolling hills, and stunning views
- Enjoy lunch and a tasting of typical Tuscan products
- Enjoy the open air of the Tuscan country
- Experience horse riding through the rolling hills of Tuscany
Head out on horseback for a ride in the Tuscan countryside on this day tour from San Gimignano. Admire lush vineyards, olive groves, rolling hills, and stunning views.
An old riding school situated in a quiet and peaceful area immersed between the rolling hills of the Tuscan countryside. After a short journey on our private air conditioned minivan, the horses will be there waiting for us. Don’t worry if you haven’t ridden a horse before, the experienced staff will make sure you feel confident before leaving for a ride. We will ride through lush vineyards, native woods, olive groves and rolling hills for a collection of breath taking and unforgettable views.
- Pick up and Drop off services
- Travel by minivan from Siena to the countryside with air conditioning
- Expert escorts
From your accommodation or Porta San Giovanni
- This tour is not suitable for children under 14 years of age
- The tour is guaranteed with a minimum of 2 passengers
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Every day at 9.30am and 4.00pm
- Return time: around 12.00pm and 6.30pm
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic...
From a religious pilgrimage site to a famous film setting: join our tour through the rolling green h...
A day amid art, culture, wine and delicious food. Do you fancy an unforgettable experience in the mo...
Learn to cook like an Italian at a 4-hour cooking class, and enjoy a Tuscan meal in the Chianti area...
Explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour of Portovenere and the Cinque Terre, a small corne...
Il San Gimignano Pass è un biglietto combinato, valido 2 giorni, che ti consente di visitare i Musei...