Montalcino, Montepulciano and Pienza food and wine tour from San Gimignano
- Enjoy a full day of culture, wine, and delicious food as you visit some of the most impressive destinations in Tuscany
- Explore Pienza and taste the world-famous wines produced in Montalcino and Montepulciano wineries
- Take in the breathtaking view of the landscape of Val d'Orcia
- Taste Nobile di Montepulciano, symbol of the city as well as delight of your palate.
A day amid art, culture, wine and delicious food. Do you fancy an unforgettable experience in the most impressive places in Tuscany? Join us and visit wonderful cities, taste the best wines, cheeses and typical products in one single day.
The tour begins with a visit of a cellar in Montalcino where you will taste a sampling of wines produced with a delicious snack consisting of local products. In the afternoon, one of our brilliant tour leaders will show you around Montalcino, where you will visit the typical village and its fortress.
Then you will visit Pienza and Montepulciano, two artistic jewels, representing the landscape of Val d’Orcia. Pienza is a perfect combination of architectural beauty and harmony. Most of the numerous lanes bearing impressive names overlook the breathtaking landscape of Val d’Orcia. Unique tastes, smells and flavours support this natural and artistic heritage. Pienza’s most renowned tradition is in fact the typical Pecorino cheese.
The tour ends with the visit to Montepulciano where the stateliness of its Renaissance buildings and the refined beauty of its churches intertwined with the ancient tradition of its wine, Nobile di Montepulciano, symbol of the city as well as delight of your palate. You will taste it in a local winery.
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Brunello di Montalcino wine tasting
- Nobile di Montepulciano wine tasting
- Child 3-12 years old: reduced
- Infant 0-2 years old: free
Via S. Giovanni, 78, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
- Please note, from 16th November: Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Russian, Chinese & Japanese languages are available with minimum 4 passengers.
- In case the minimum is not met the tour is guaranteed in English (or Spanish).
- The itinerary may be changed due to reasons of force majeure, such as strikes, bad weather conditions etc.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday at 09.15am
Spend a day riding along peaceful roads through the scenic, Tuscan hills on an original Vespa scoote...
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic...
From a religious pilgrimage site to a famous film setting: join our tour through the rolling green h...
Learn to cook like an Italian at a 4-hour cooking class, and enjoy a Tuscan meal in the Chianti area...
Explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour of Portovenere and the Cinque Terre, a small corne...
Il San Gimignano Pass è un biglietto combinato, valido 2 giorni, che ti consente di visitare i Musei...