Pisa and Lucca Tour from San Gimignano
- Explore the historic cities of Lucca and Pisa
- Discover some of the most beautiful Renaissance architecture in Tuscany
- Take in the view of Piazza dei Miracoli with the Leaning Tower, the Cemetery and the Cathedral
- Enjoy some free time in Lucca
Departs in early morning from San Gimignano to discover Lucca and Pisa, two of the most important historical towns in Tuscany and are not-to-be-missed sights for tourists visiting the region. You will immerse yourself in the history and traditions of the two cities that are close in proximity, yet very different in personality. A charming Tuscan landscape will be the frame to your day, spent in company of our knowledgeable guides.
You will find Pisa along the road that leads to the coast from Florence. Our guide will show you the most important squares and monuments in Pisa: the famous Piazza dei Miracoli with the Leaning Tower, the Cemetery and the Cathedral. The tour continues with a visit to a typical local wine shop, where you will taste the wines of the area. Free time available at lunchtime. Afterwards the tour continues to Lucca, where you will have free time on arrival. It is a distinctive city of art and Renaissance style surrounded by walls interrupted by beautiful gates and ramparts.
First you will take a pleasant walk on your own along a section of the town walls and enjoy a beautiful view over the roofs, alleys, house-towers, churches and marvellous noble buildings. Then you will be led to the old town centre to see Piazza Anfiteatro, Guinigi tower, St. Martin’s Cathedral and the typical street of antique shops. End the day with a pleasant ride back to San Gimignano.
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Wine tasting
- Entrance to Pisa Cathedral
- Leaning Tower Entrance is an extra charge: ? 25,00
- Child 3-12 years old: reduced
- Infant 0-2 years old: free
Via Salceto, 91, 53036 Poggibonsi SI, Italy
- The Leaning Tower option is not suitable for children under 8 years of age
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- From 1st April to 15th November on Wednesday, Friday, Sunday at 06:50am
Prova a immaginare come sarebbe trascorrere una giornata come nei vecchi film italiani: alla guida d...
Da luogo di pellegrinaggio religioso ad ambientazione di famosi film: unisciti al nostro tour per le...
Una giornata all'insegna di arte, cultura, vino e cibo delizioso. Sogni di vivere un'esperienza indi...
Impara a cucinare come un italiano con una lezione di cucina di quattro ore e gusta un tipico pasto ...
Trascorrerai un'indimenticabile giornata alla scoperta dei paesaggi più suggestivi della Liguria. Ne...
Il San Gimignano Pass è un biglietto combinato, valido 2 giorni, che ti consente di visitare i Musei...