Tuscan cooking class with tasting at Tenuta Torciano winery
- Take a cooking class in San Gimignano and discover all the secrets of traditional Tuscan cuisine
- Prepare authentic regional recipes in an informal setting with the help of professional chefs
- Relax tasting your lunch creations, combined with excellent local wines
Come and discover the real Tuscany with the Giachi family and take part in a cooking class at the Tenuta Torciano.
Enjoy moments of great fun together with lots of taste in drinking excellent local wines and eating homemade pasta, locally sourced meat, fresh produce from the estate's vegetable garden and fresh bread with extra virgin olive oil.
Discover what makes Tenuta Torciano special and spend a wonderful day full of tradition and good Tuscan food. Learn to prepare authentic regional recipes in an informal and joyful environment, accompanied by professional chefs.
After participating in the cooking lesson, taste your creations during a meal that will include:
- Appetizer: cold cuts, Tuscan cheeses and bruschetta
- First course: fresh homemade pasta with meat sauce or truffle lasagna
- Second course: roast pork or pork fillets with side dish
- Dessert: Cantuccini with dessert wine and ice-cream and strawberries
- Making an appetizer, first and second with dessert
- Tuscan lunch or dinner with the food prepared together
- Wine tasting combined with lunch or dinner in the winery
- Pick-up service
- Children (0-17): reduced
Via Crocetta, 18, Ulignano, SI, Italy
Tenuta Torciano Winery
- During your experience you will have the opportunity to taste: Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G., Cabernet Bartolomeo Old Vintage, Baldassarre Merlot Old Vintage, Syrah Cavaliere Old Vintage, Vernaccia di San Gimignano, D.O.C.G., Chianti D.O.C.G., Chianti Classico D.O.C.G., Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G., Vino Nobile di Montepulciano D.O.C.G., Rosso di Montepulciano D.O.C., Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Truffle Olive Oil, Chilli Pepper Olive Oil, selected Balsamic Vinegar
- The recipes prepared are chosen by the chef on the basis of seasonality
- Every day at 9.00am
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic...
The San Gimignano Pass is a combined ticket, valid for 2 days, which allows you to visit the Civic M...
The Museum of Sacred Art of San Gimignano is located in the ancient Dormitory of the Chaplains and h...
Choose the tour and tasting that suits at best your necessities among the four offered by San Quiric...
A fantastic experience is waiting for you! Walking in the woods hunting for the so-called “black gol...
Prenota una cena a lume di candela e festeggia in modo unico un appuntamento o un evento importante....