Vespa and Chianti tour from San Gimignano
- Visit the Chianti Region on board of an Italian Icon: the Vespa!
- Enjoy a tuscan light lunch
- Enjoy a wine tasting
- See small medieval villages situated in the heart of Tuscany
Spend a day riding along peaceful roads through the scenic, Tuscan hills on an original Vespa scooter. Experience a unique way of admiring Chianti's sights, and stop for a wine tasting and delicious lunch along the way.
Departs from San Gimignano and have fun riding a Vespa along the scenic and peaceful roads on the Tuscan hills. An alternative way to admire the sights of Chianti, wrapped in the perfumes of the Tuscan countryside and the sound of the working farms. You can join the tour every day and enjoy this experience together with our escorts, who will be showing you around small medieval villages situated in the heart of Tuscany. Those who do not feel confident enough about riding on their own can opt for riding with one of our expert escorts. The tour along the Chianti hills lasts all day. You will be stopping in a renowned farm for a wine tasting and a light lunch.
- Pick up and Drop off services
- Travel by minivan to the Chianti area
- Original Vespa scooter (automatic transmission)
- Professional tour escort
- Third-party insurance for civil liability
- Helmet, fuel and taxes
- Light lunch
Via S. Giovanni, 126, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
From your accommodation or Porta San Giovanni
- For lunch a vegetarian menu is available upon request
- A valid driving licence is required to ride a Vespa.
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old and passengers at least 13 years old.
- Customers must be able to drive the scooters.
- In case your tour guide considers that you have insufficient driving skills, the company can cancel the reservation without any refund or alternatively and subject to availability of vehicles and guides the company can offer to the customer a tour by "ape calessino" or " 500 vintage".
- A valid credit card is required at time of booking as guarantee.
- Please note, the tour is guaranteed with a minimum of 2 partecipants.
- Every day
- Departure time: 9.30 am
- Return point: same as departure
- Return time: around 05:00 pm
Prova a immaginare come sarebbe trascorrere una giornata come nei vecchi film italiani: alla guida d...
Da luogo di pellegrinaggio religioso ad ambientazione di famosi film: unisciti al nostro tour per le...
Una giornata all'insegna di arte, cultura, vino e cibo delizioso. Sogni di vivere un'esperienza indi...
Impara a cucinare come un italiano con una lezione di cucina di quattro ore e gusta un tipico pasto ...
Trascorrerai un'indimenticabile giornata alla scoperta dei paesaggi più suggestivi della Liguria. Ne...
Il San Gimignano Pass è un biglietto combinato, valido 2 giorni, che ti consente di visitare i Musei...