Tortuga Island Cruise From San José
- Gulf of Nicoya (a beautiful archipelago)
- White sand beach and turquoise waters
Board a boat at Puntarenas and enjoy the Gulf of Nicoya, a beautiful archipelago and sea birds. We’ll stay on the cruise until we arrive at Tortuga Island, known for its immaculate white sand beach and turquoise waters- a perfect stop swimming and snorkeling.
You will remain on the island for approximately four hours, where you can enjoy different activities such as canopy, hiking trails, kayaking, snorkeling, swimming and beach sports. Or, simply relax and enjoy the beach while the crew prepares an exquisite lunch.
- Light Breakfast
- Tropical Fruits
- Live Music
- Optional Gratuities
- Free for children 0-2 years
- Reduced for children 3-11 years
Pick up from your hotel
- It is recommended that you bring light clothing, bathing suit, towel, suntan lotion, hat, and camera.
- Minimum of 2 passengers is required for the tour to run; if the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or reschedule
Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday at 6:30 am
- Highlights tour In Barcelona, history and traditions go hand in hand with emerging fashion and new...
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
The Airport Express is one of the world's leading airport railway systems that offers swift, sure li...
Glimpse 360-degree views of Hong Kong and the famous Victoria Harbour from the sky100 Hong Kong Obse...
This incredible combination is a roll call of the best of Orlando’s parks. Enjoy unlimited admission...