- Gulf of Nicoya (a beautiful archipelago)
- White sand beach and turquoise waters
Board a boat at Puntarenas and enjoy the Gulf of Nicoya, a beautiful archipelago and sea birds. We’ll stay on the cruise until we arrive at Tortuga Island, known for its immaculate white sand beach and turquoise waters- a perfect stop swimming and snorkeling.
You will remain on the island for approximately four hours, where you can enjoy different activities such as canopy, hiking trails, kayaking, snorkeling, swimming and beach sports. Or, simply relax and enjoy the beach while the crew prepares an exquisite lunch.
- Light Breakfast
- Tropical Fruits
- Live Music
- Optional Gratuities
- Free for children 0-2 years
- Reduced for children 3-11 years
Pick up from your hotel
- It is recommended that you bring light clothing, bathing suit, towel, suntan lotion, hat, and camera.
- Minimum of 2 passengers is required for the tour to run; if the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or reschedule
Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday at 6:30 am
An expedition through the dense jungle of one of the most beautiful and scenic regions of Costa Rica...
VIP City Bus in Costa Rica is a new service that combines luxury, culture and innovation by making a...
Spend the night with the indigenous community of the Yorkin River! Visitors will participate in an i...
One kilometer south of the village of La Palma, you will find the LAST research Station on Playa Bla...
Experience this off-the-beaten path tour of a specialized school set in the heart of Monteverde, Cos...
Take the Coopesarapiqui tour and experience the incredible process of cultivating coffee plants and ...