Under the atacameño sky and with a professional team, you'll be able to live the experience of how your ancestors carried out their daily life based on the movement of the stars and the night sky. You'll also appreciate stars, planets, constellations, nebulae, among others.
Astronomical tour from San Pedro de Atacama
- Enjoy the gorgeous atacameño sky full of stars
- Learn basic concepts of astronomy
- Recognize some of the zodiacal constellations
- Transport insurance
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (if your hotel is on the pick-up list)
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (if your hotel is not on the pick-up list)
- Tips (optional)
- Children 3-11 years old
- Free for infants 0-3 years old
San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- The pick-up and drop-off will be only from the next hotel list: Hotel Altiplánico, Casa Atacama, Cumbres San Pedro, Residencial Don Raúl, Hostería San Pedro, Hostal Inti & Killa, Iorana Tolache, Hostal Katarpe, Hotel Kimal, Casa Don Tomás, Poblado de Kimal, Hotel Takha Takha, Hotel Tulor
- If your hotel is not listed, you have to approach the meeting point at the agreed time, the meeting point will be at 451 Ignacio Carrera Pinto
- The schedule will be always confirmed by the executive the day before the excursion
- This tour is available daily, except on full moon days
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Daily at 9.00pm or 11.00pm, except on full moon days
- Blackout dates: 25 December and 1 January
Depart towards the Altiplano reaching an altitude of 4,320m above sea level to visit The Tatio geyse...
The Atacama Salt Flat is the biggest in Chile, with over 3,000 sq meters. It's the perfect place to ...
From your Hotel in San Pedro de Atacama, you'll head to the Toconao village, towards the Jerez Canyo...
First, you'll head towards the Atacama Salt Flat by the international highway. Within the Salt Flat,...
Depart from your Hotel in San Pedro of Atacama and head towards the Puritama gorge, located 33km nor...
The Baltinache lagoons are located in the Cordillera de la Sal, a few kilometers from San Pedro de A...