- Enjoy Cejar Lagoon, a beautiful landscape of turquoise colors
- Visit Eyes of the Salt (Ojos del Salar), two wells of fresh water in the middle of the driest desert in the world
- Enjoy a cocktail contemplating the reflection of the Andes mountain in the waters of the Tebinquinche Lagoon
From your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama, head south to the Atacama Salt Flat, the biggest in Chile, with over 3,000 square kilometers. The turquoise water and white edges with crystallized salt of the Cejar lagoon invite you to enjoy a bath. It is the perfect place to spot pink flamingos and “tagua” ducks. The vast landscape of the Salt Flat and the Andes Mountains are the perfect setting for an afternoon swim of 30 minutes, which is undoubtedly the main attraction for the floating effect due to high salt concentration.
Continuing south, you will visit the Ojos del Salar, two lakes with less salinity in its water, used by visitors to get rid of the salt from the previous bath. These lagoons are an attraction because of the geological formation.
Finally, travelling to the Tebenquiche Lagoon, you will be enchanted by the sunset and the colourful reflections of the mountains in the water. Once your tour has come to an end, it is time to return to your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama.
- Pick-up and drop-off in San Pedro de Atacama hotels
- Bilingual guide (English or Spanish)
- Cejar lagoon entrance fee
- Passenger transport insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
- Wear heavy clothing, swimsuit, towel, comfortable shoes, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and bring mineral water
- Not recommended for pregnant women, people with heart problems and children under 5 years old
Leave your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama towards the Domeyko Mountains, where you will be able to en...
From your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama, you will head to the Toconao village, towards the Jerez Can...
Depart from your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama towards one of the most important archaeological site...
Depart from your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama, while heading by the international highway towards t...
You will be picked up at dawn from your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama. Depart towards the Altiplano,...
No matter when you arrive, you can book this service without additional costs, providing your flight...