Bilbao, Guggenheim Museum skip-the-line tickets and San Juan de Gaztelugatxe tour from San Sebastián
- Enjoy a guided tour of Bilbao
- Visit the Guggenheim Museum
- Discover San Juan de Gaztelugatxe
Discover the Basque region that surrounds Bilbao called Bizkaia during a full-day trip from San Sebastián. Fall in love with the charming 10th century hermitage of San Juan de Gaztelugatxe and climb its 241 stairs to get to the top and enjoy its magnificent views. Finally, head to Bilbao (the financial capital of the Basque Country) and get a glimpse of the architectural and traditional beauties of this wonderful city, including Guggenheim Museum. All in one!
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off and transport in private vehicle
- Guggenheim Museum skip-the-line tickets and audio guide
- Extra wine and food
- Children 0-7 years old: free
- Youth 8-17 years old: reduced
Pick-up at your hotel
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Small group tour: max. 8 people
- Children and infants must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Daily at 9.00am
Depending on the selected Ticket , visitors will start the tour at the scheduled time from San Sebas...
Spain is widely famous for its wines' high quality, and the cradle of these wines, the land that pro...
Make your way to Zarautz where a friendly staff member will pick you up, take you to the surf hostel...
Jump on a pickup with a friendly staff and enjoy the ride up into the hills, drinking in the scenery...
Climb aboard this distinctive red double-decker bus in central San Sebastian and begin a day of enri...
Feast on the best pìntxos in San Sebastian paired with local wines on this dynamic 6-stop pintxos to...