Flamenco dancing (declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco in 2010) is a traditional art form of Andalusia that is considered a "living art". This tour gives you the opportunity to learn about this art with an introductory course that will allow you to learn the secrets is this traditional Spanish dance. Do not miss this opportunity!
Flamenco lesson in San Sebastián
Language: English , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Learn how to dance the flamenco in San Sebastián
- Discover the history of the traditional dance and practice basic techniques
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a small-group lesson and your instructor
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Flamenco lesson
- Dancing shoes
What's not included
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
Marinos de los Plaza, 6, 20011 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
What to remember
- The mínimum group for starting the introductory course to flamenco is of 4 people. If there is not enough people, the course offered will be of sevillanas
- Please confirm the desired language directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Local Experts Tours - by Donostyle
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.