Pintxo hunting in San Sebastian premium tour
- Discover and taste the best "Pintxo" in the world's capital of gastronomy, San Sebastián
- Learn about the history and gastronomy of the city
- Enjoy a tour to the Old Town and the Romantique area of the city
A tasting of 5 pintxos, 5 drinks and 1 dessert in 5 different bars, all of them selected according to the pleasures and necessities of the customer. Each Pintxotour is personalized. Your guide will pick you up at the hotel (only hotels in the city center) for a private tour in the Old Town and the Romantique area of the city of approximately 3 hours and 30 min.
This walk is unique because history and gastronomy are combined so you will learn the past of the city while enjoying its gastronomy. You will live as a local as this plan represents the common lifestyle of Donostia.
The guide will show you the best bars with the best pintxos and will also suggest the most special pintxos, as well as the most appropriate drink, the white wine, the Txakoli, the Cider, or Red Wine.
Pintxotours for celiacs, vegans-vegetarians are also available.
- Hotel pick-up in hotels in the city center
- Extended guided visit by walk
- 5 pintxos
- 5 drinks
- 1 dessert
- Gratuities (optional)
Boulevard Zumardia, 8, 20003 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
You can meet your guide at the meeting point at San Sebastián Tourism Office, Boulevard Zumardia 8, San Sebastián
If you prefer to be picked up from your accommodation please contact the local operator after the booking to confirm the address. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
- You can meet your guide at the meeting point or if you prefer to be picked up from your accommodation please contact the local operator after the booking to confirm the address. You'll find their contact details on the voucher
- Please, provide the tour operator with any special request you have or eating intolerances
- This experience is available in English, French, Spanish and Basque
- A minimum of 2 people for this activity
- With a private tour guide, the activities can be adjusted to meet your needs
- Daily at 12.00am and 7.00pm
Visit San Sebastian's most interesting spots, learn about its people and its architecture, and enjoy...
Spain is widely famous for its wines' high quality, and the cradle of these wines, the land that pro...
This interesting experience of 6 hours consists of visiting one of the treasures of the city that on...
In the morning, once you arrive in Bilbao from San Sebastian, you'll do a tour around the most iconi...
The history of Laguardia is written down its rocks which are waiting for the tourists in order to be...
In the morning, once you arrive at Bilbao from San Sebastian, you'll do a tour around the most iconi...