San Sebastian hop on hop off city bus tour
- Discover the highlights of San Sebastian all in one day
- Learn the interesting history and culture of the city
- Enjoy convenient travel to many keys destinations around the city
Climb aboard this distinctive red double-decker bus in central San Sebastian and begin a day of enriching exploration. Gain fascinating insight into the historical context of San Sebastian's legendary landmarks and learn about this magnificent city. Hop on and off as you please at the following 16 stops located throughout the city:
- Bus ticket
- Entrances fee
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Children 4 years of age and under: free
- Children 5-12 years of age: 50% reduction
República Argentina Kalea, 1, 20002 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
In front of Hotel Maria Cristina
- Every day
- Tour runs Monday to Sunday from 11.00am to 6.00pm
- The route has 15 stops and the route can be started at any of them - the full route duration is approximately 1 hour
Depending on the selected Ticket , visitors will start the tour at the scheduled time from San Sebas...
Spain is widely famous for its wines' high quality, and the cradle of these wines, the land that pro...
Make your way to Zarautz where a friendly staff member will pick you up, take you to the surf hostel...
Jump on a pickup with a friendly staff and enjoy the ride up into the hills, drinking in the scenery...
Discover the Basque region that surrounds Bilbao called Bizkaia during a full-day trip from San Seba...
Feast on the best pìntxos in San Sebastian paired with local wines on this dynamic 6-stop pintxos to...