San Sebastian's hidden parks and palaces guided tour
- Explore San Sebastian in a different way, visiting local neighborhoods and parks of the city
- Visit the neighborhoods of Egia and Amara
- Discover caves, ponds and huge trees
- Visit Aiete Park, one of the biggest parks of the city
You'll start the tour at the neighborhood of Egia, a recent corner of San Sebastian, to shortly after head up to Cristina Enea, a hidden gem just 15 minutes of the town center. Walking along this park you will discover a palace that holds a love story and peacocks!
You'll then cross the river and head up to the main residential neighborhood of Donostia, Amara. There, you'll go through the main aspects of the day to day life of the locals and the modern Basque society, an incredibly complex territory. After walking around Amara, you’ll head up to Aiete Park, which is one of the biggest parks in town, yet probably one of the most unknown. Admire immense trees, a hidden cave and a palace where the most loved and hated personalities of this country stayed during their holidays. You'll finally descend your last park and palace in Miramar, where a Spanish queen put San Sebastian on the map during the ‘belle epoque’.
The final stop will be a local tavern to sip all the lush green and intriguing history that you just learnt with a well deserved hot or cold drink.
- Guided tour (English and Spanish)
- One hot or cold drink at the bar at the end of the tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants 0-2 years old: free of charge
- Children 3-12 years old: reduced
- Teenagers 13-17 years old: reduced
Tabakalera - Mundaitz Kalea 52, Donostia, Euskadi, Spain
- Suitable comfortable footwear recommended
- Animals or pets allowed
- Public transportation nearby
Daily at 9.30am and 3.30pm
Visit San Sebastian's most interesting spots, learn about its people and its architecture, and enjoy...
Spain is widely famous for its wines' high quality, and the cradle of these wines, the land that pro...
This interesting experience of 6 hours consists of visiting one of the treasures of the city that on...
The history of Laguardia is written down its rocks which are waiting for the tourists in order to be...
A tasting of 5 pintxos, 5 drinks and 1 dessert in 5 different bars, all of them selected according t...
In the morning, once you arrive at Bilbao from San Sebastian, you'll do a tour around the most iconi...