Discover the Basque region that surrounds Bilbao called Bizkaia during a full-day trip from San Sebastián. Fall in love with the charming 10th-century hermitage of San Juan de Gaztelugatxe and climb its 241 stairs to get to the top and enjoy its magnificent views. Finally, head to Bilbao (the financial capital of the Basque Country) and get a glimpse of the architectural and traditional beauties of this wonderful city, including Guggenheim Museum. All in one!
Attractions & guided tours
Skip-the-line tickets to Bilbao Guggenheim Museum and San Juan de Gaztelugatxe tour from San Sebastián
Language: English , Spanish
Availability: depending on the season
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 9 hours
Safety measures applied
SKIP THE LINE
Do this because
- Enjoy a guided tour of Bilbao
- Visit the Guggenheim Museum
- Discover San Juan de Gaztelugatxe
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off and transport in private vehicle
- Guggenheim Museum skip-the-line tickets and audio guide
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
Hotel/apartment pick-up in San Sebastian and 20km perimeter
What to remember
- Children and infants must be accompanied by an adult
- Please confirm the desired language directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- During check-out, you will be asked to provide the location and details of your hotel in order to arrange the pick-up service
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Local Experts Tours - by Donostyle
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.