Bike tour and caves in Vega de Pas
- Visit to the caves of El Castillo and Las Monedas
- Visit to Puente Viesgo (Town Hall and railway station)
- Bike excursion through Via Verde del Pas
- Stop in Ontaneda to taste the local cheese icecream
You will visit the caves of El Castillo and Las Monedas in Puente Viesgo. Both are world heritage by UNESCO since 2008. The cave of El Castillo is the most important with dated paintings in at least in 40.800 years. After this visit, you will go to the village of Puente Viesgo where you will visit the old railway station and the Town Hall (formerly Palace of source stack). You will also stop here for lunch (not included). The next activity will be to bike along the Via Verde del Pas (this is a path through the ancient routes of the railway). You will cross forests and rivers and enjoy the beautiful landscape of Vega de Pas. You will do a short stop in Ontaneda to taste one of their famous homemade ice creams and continue the bike excursion until the old station of Yera. This bike excursion will take about 3 hours.
- Bike rental
- Helmet (it is not compulsory to wear, but recommendable)
- Non-reflective vest (if requested)
- Bike tour
- Caves Entries
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets to other monuments
- Children 6-12 years old
Calle Castelar, 49, 39004 Santander, Cantabria, Spain
Tour operator office at C/ Castelar, 49 -39004 Santander, next to Palacio de Festivales
- Bikes used for the activity will be of the public bike rental service of Santander
- The minimum age to do this excursion is of 6 years old.You need to know riding bicycle to do this activity
- The caves are slick so we recommend to wear non-slip shoes
- The average temperature of the cave is 14 ° C, so you should bring a jacket
- For the excursion to take place there must be a minimum of 4 participants and in case, the group will in not exceed 18 participants
- You should bring sun glasses, sun cream, a cap, comfortable clothes, a bottle of water, a towel
- Thursdays at 9.00am
The Centro Botín is an arts centre designed by the Italian architect Renzo Piano, in co-authorship w...
This is an excursion for people who love nature, mountains and rivers. In the morning you will go to...
Enjoy a relaxed afternoon visiting Comillas, a town that encompasses all of the elements necessary t...
You will leave from Santander towards Fuente Dé at 8.30am and you will arrive around 10.00 am. You w...
You will leave from Santander towards the mountains of Rionansa. You will go across valleys, forests...
You will leave Santander towards the village of Potes. To arrive there you will cross the impressive...