- Visit one of the most traditional vineyards of Chile
- See the historical house and the wonderful gardens of the first founders of the main exporting vineyard in Latin America
- Visit the cellars of guard, including the centennial Casillero del Diablo, which houses a legend that it will surprise you
- Enjoy a wine tastings, as well as a visit to the vineyard store where you will find all your products
Depart from your hotel in Santiago where the journey start, visit Piedras Australes handicraft shop where you will be able to enjoy a Pisco Sour while appreciating beautiful pieces of lapis lazuli. After this visit, you will head to the town of Pirque to visit the Concha y Toro Winery, one of the most famous and most traditional vineyards of our country. It was established in 1883 by Melchor Concha y Toro in the Pirque grapevine plantations inherited by his wife, Emiliana Subercaseaux. Currently, Viña Concha y Toro is the largest exporter of wine in Latin America, and one of the most important brands worldwide, with a presence in over 130 countries.
See the magnificent mansion with its beautiful park and lagoon dating back from those early years. Access the vineyards and learn about the different types of vine stocks. Following this, visit their famous wine cellar where the legendary wine Casillero del Diablo is stored. At the end of your tour, you will receive a gift wine glass and have the chance to buy at the vineyard's wine shop.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Santiago hotels
- Bilingual guide (English, Spanish or Portuguese)
- Wine tasting
- Passenger transport insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Santiago for pick-up.
- Service apply only for pick up from hotels located in Santiago center, Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura, Barrio Bellavista.
Discover the classic attractions of Santiago, the Chilean capital, on a 3-hour guided tour. Situated...
Enjoy a magical night of entertainment with a delicious international dinner and live show. The show...
After your arrival to Santiago Airport, this service will provide you with a safe and comfortable tr...
In the evening depart from your hotel in Santiago to discover a very different city. Touring the str...
Departure from your hotel in Santiago to begin the journey towards the city centre, where you will k...
Departing from your hotel in Santiago, you will start at Piedras Australes handicraft shop where you...