Half day excursion to Santa Rita vineyard
- Discover the refuge of 120 patriotic soldiers, exhausted after a long and hard battle for the independence of Chile
- Immerse yourself in the history of Chile mixed with the wine culture
- Learn about the complete process of vine elaboration
Depart from the hotel in Santiago where you will begin the journey visiting Piedras Australes handicraft shop where you will be able to enjoy a Pisco Sour drink while appreciating beautiful pieces of lapis lazuli. After this visit, you will head to the Maipo Valley with its beautiful countryside landscapes.
Afterwards, you will arrive at Santa Rita Winery, founded in 1880 by Domingo Fernández Concha, who introduced fine French vines that gave life to their production. Our tour begins in the vineyards and will continue into the wine cellars, stores and bottling plant.
The cellar of the vineyard, also known as the Cellar of 120 Patriots, has been declared a National Monument, and combines traditional barrels of French and American oak, with modern systems that combined give a unique flavour to their wines. Here you will taste its main wines.
Finally, you will be returned to your hotel in Santiago.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Santiago hotels
- Bilingual guide (English, Spanish or Portuguese)
- Wine tasting
- Passenger transport insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Santiago for pick-up.
- Service applies only for pick up from hotels located in Santiago center, Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura, Barrio Bellavista
Discover the classic attractions of Santiago, the Chilean capital, on a 3-hour guided tour. Situated...
Enjoy a magical night of entertainment with a delicious international dinner and live show. The show...
After your arrival to Santiago Airport, this service will provide you with a safe and comfortable tr...
In the evening depart from your hotel in Santiago to discover a very different city. Touring the str...
Departure from your hotel in Santiago to begin the journey towards the city centre, where you will k...
Departing from your hotel in Santiago, you will start at Piedras Australes handicraft shop where you...