Santiago de Chile Sightseeing by Night Tour with Dinner
- Evening sightseeing tour with dinner in Santiago
- Enjoy a Panoramic view from the peak of San Cristobal Hill
- Visit the neighborhoods of Bellavista, Lastarria and Sanhattan
- Relax over a 3-course dinner at a Restaurant of your choice
- Explore the vibrant city with a local guide, learning about its nighttime hotspots
After your hotel pick up your Santiago night tour starts on a high with a trip to the top of Cerro San Cristóbal, which is the second-highest point in the city. As you stand on top of the hill, enjoy the stunning view of Santiago lighting up and coming to life for the night.
Hop back in your minivan and explore the old part of Santiago in the neighborhoods of Bellavista and Lastarria. Drive through the beautiful landscape of Bellavista, admiring its charming buildings and witnessing its lively bohemian scene.
In bustling Lastarria, get out of your minivan for a short walk with your guide and check out the neighborhood’s historical architecture while passing by cultural sites such as the Bellas Artes Museum. Travel to Barrio Cívico, home to La Moneda, the country’s neoclassical governmental palace. Hop out for a photo opportunity of the grand palacio before continuing through the financial district, known as the portmanteau "Sanhattan".
Finally, arrive at the Borde Río complex and enjoy your 3-course dinner. Relax over a starter, main course and dessert, plus a glass of wine. Your tour ends here, allowing you to continue your night out in Santiago however you wish.
You can choose from these restaurants:
- El Apero: Chilean Cuisine
- La Tabla: Argentinean Cuisine
- Ibis Puerto Varas: Patagonian and Chile Cuisine
- One: International and Chilean Cuisine
- Hotel Pickup
- Hotel Drop Off (if option selected)
- Bilingual Guide (English & Spanish)
- 3-course dinner at your choice restaurant in Borde Rio Complex
- Transport by conditioned minivan
- Hotel Drop Off (if option not selected)
- Optional Gratuities
Pick-up at your hotel
Daily at 7:00pm
Discover the classic attractions of Santiago, the Chilean capital, on a 3-hour guided tour. Situated...
Enjoy a magical night of entertainment with a delicious international dinner and live show. The show...
After your arrival to Santiago Airport, this service will provide you with a safe and comfortable tr...
In the evening depart from your hotel in Santiago to discover a very different city. Touring the str...
Departure from your hotel in Santiago to begin the journey towards the city centre, where you will k...
Departing from your hotel in Santiago, you will start at Piedras Australes handicraft shop where you...