DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Evening sightseeing tour with dinner in Santiago
- Enjoy a panoramic view from the peak of San Cristobal Hill
- Visit the neighborhoods of Bellavista, Lastarria and Sanhattan
- Explore the vibrant city with a local guide, learning about its nighttime hotspots
- Relax over a 3-course dinner at a local restaurant
WHAT TO EXPECT
After your hotel pick up your Santiago night tour starts on a high with a trip to the top of Cerro San Cristóbal, the second-highest point in the city. As you stand on top of the hill, enjoy the stunning view of Santiago lighting up and coming to life for the night. Hop back in your minivan and explore the old part of Santiago in the neighborhoods of Bellavista and Lastarria. Drive through the beautiful landscape of Bellavista and admire its charming buildings and witnessing its lively bohemian scene. In bustling Lastarria, get out of your minivan for a short walk with your guide and check out the neighborhood’s historical architecture while passing by cultural sites such as the Bellas Artes Museum.
Travel to Barrio Cívico, home to La Moneda, the country’s neoclassical governmental palace. Hop out for a photo opportunity of the grand palacio before continuing through the financial district, known as the portmanteau "Sanhattan". Finally, arrive at the Borde Río complex and enjoy your 3-course dinner at one of the four restaurants you chose. Relax over a starter, main course and dessert, plus a glass of wine. Your tour ends here, allowing you to continue your night out in Santiago however you wish!
- Hotel Pickup
- Bilingual Guide (English & Spanish)
- 3-course dinner at your choice restaurant in Borde Rio Complex
- Transport by conditioned minivan
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Optional gratuities
The tour departs from your hotel in Santiago (more details in the confirmation email).
Daily at 7.00 pm
SANTIAGO DE CHILE
Santiago de Chile: discover all activities