DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Enjoy the sunset in the Moon Valley
- Admire the great natural beauty of this area
- Get marveled at this wonderful natural phenomenon
WHAT TO EXPECT
Enjoy a sunset in the famous lunar-like landscape of Moon Valley!
The best place to enjoy the much anticipated Chilean sunset is in the Salt Mountain range, the location of the Mars and Moon valleys. The valleys contain a variety stone, sand-like formations.
In the evening, one of the most expected moments is the sunset and the best place to appreciate it is the Mountain range of the Salt, with its Mars and Moon Valleys that are saline and sacrilegious conformations product of the mineralogical folding that have taken place for one hundred million years. That originated small mountains of capricious and sculptural forms that at sunset resemble a Lunar landscape.
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
- Guided tour in the Moon Valley
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Optional Gratuities
- Entrance Fee (USD 7)
- Transportation to or from Santiago; transportation is available only from San Pedro de Atacama
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- You should wear comfortable clothing for this excursion
Daily at 3:00 pm and 4:00 pm
- Infant (0-1 year old): free
- Child (2-6 years old): reduced price
SANTIAGO DE CHILE
Santiago de Chile: discover all activities