- Reach the goal of the Camino de Santiago with a tour guide
- Enjoy a private tour adapted to your schedule and needs
A 2-hour private guided tour through the streets of the Zona Vieja of Santiago de Compostela. A tour that you can adapt to your schedule and needs so that you May discover Camino de Santiago in the way that suits you best.
The first part of the tour focuses on the most famous squares and streets of the city (Obradoiro, Inmaculada, Quintana, Platerías and Rúa do Franco squares) and on the important elements and stories: Compostela, the Way, the shell, the Botafumeiro...
The second part of the tour delves into the most local and less known areas of the city: the Mercado de Abastos, its narrow streets, hidden squares and the best views of the cathedral from Alameda Park.
- Private walking tour
- Tour guide
- Tips (optional)
- Children (under 15 years of age): reduced price
Praza do Obradoiro, 1, 15705 Santiago de Compostela A, Coruña, Spain
The meeting point is the center of Plaza del Obradoiro, at the scheduled time. Look for the blue umbrellas.
- We recommend you wear comfortable shoes
- The visit begins at 12:00, but if you prefer to do it at another time, just call or email and indicate the time that suits you best.
- Every day at 12:00
- If you prefer to visit at another time, just call or email us and specify a time that suits you best
Travel for a day the most beautiful points of the Coast of Death, sharp end of the world that shows ...
Travel from Santiago de Compostela to the Rías Baixas on a full-day tour that goes through the Galic...
BILLET VALABLE 1 JOUR DU 23/03/18 AU 06/01/19 SAUF DU 23/06/18 AU 10/09/18, SELON OUVERTURE DU SITE ...
Mahler Chamber Orchestra Gustavo Dudamel, director F. Schubert Sinfonía núm. 3, en Re mayor, D. 200 ...
Un des opéras les plus emblématiques, avec Lianna Haroutounian et les débuts d'Ainhoa rteta dans le ...
Le contre-ténor Bejun Mehta et la soprano Lisette Oropesa à l'affiche de l'une des perles de la sais...