Guided tour of Finisterre and Costa da Morte
- Breathtaking landscapes
- Authentic fishing villages
- The waterfall of Ézaro, the only one of Europe that flows into the sea
- A visit to Muros, Finisterre and Muxía
Travel for a day the most beautiful points of the Coast of Death, sharp end of the world that shows his most inscrutable and wild aspect in winter as in summer.
- The tour passes through three villages of the southern part of the Coast of Death: Muros, Finisterre and Muxía. The first stop is Pontemaceira, which is famous for its medieval bridge of the 14º century. Before reaching Muros, there is a stop at the top of Paxareiras, a privileged viewpoint that allows us to admire the entire coast.
- The next stop is Muros, which has the privilege of owning an authentic marine quarter. Most of these quarters of the coast succumbed to the decadence and degradation and later at the urban development pressure. Muros, with its beautifully restored old town, maintained its original image and now is its own sign of identity against the excesses of the coastline.
- We will continue to Ézaro in the extreme south of the Coast of Death. The waterfall of Ézaro is the only one of Europe that flows into the sea, so that makes it an unusual place worth visiting.
- The next stop on the road comes at Finisterre, at the end of the ancient world, where the visit to the lighthouse serves to explain some adventures and dangers passed and pass by the ships that cross the dreaded bottoms of the coast.
- After lunch, the journey reaches its last stop: Muxía. This village, known as ground zero of the Prestige disaster, summarizes and combines the elements that make this area: stone and water. The granite is present, whether the rocks on which sits the venerable sanctuary of the Virgen de la Barca, or by the famous "pedra of abalar" or ”pedra dos cadrís ", remains of the ancient Galician idolatrous worship. Even in the imposing sculpture O Berro, the stone expresses what was felt at that tragic November 2002.
- Transfer by coach or a van (type wagon depending on the number of people)
- Guide-driver during the entire tour
- Explanation in each of the stops detailed in the itinerary
- Free: children 0-2 years
- Reduced: youth 3-12 years
Rúa da Senra, 14, 15702 Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain
- 08.40am: outskirts of the city, at Palacio de Congresos y Exposiciones de Galicia (in front of the main gate where are the flags)
- 9.00am: in the street Calle Senra (city center) in front of the bakery "Miguez"
- March: Saturdays
- April: Saturdays and Monday 9th
- May: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays + Thursday 24th
- June: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday + Thursday 7th and y Sunday 24th
- July, August, September and October: every day except Mondays
- Novembre: 1,2 and 3
- Start time: 09.00am
- Estimated time of return: 6.30pm-7.00pm
Viaggia da Santiago de Compostela alle Rías Baixas con un tour di un'intera giornata che attraversa ...
Una visita guidata privata di 2 ore per le vie del centro storico di Santiago de Compostela. Un tour...
Il più VIP di tutti i tour a Santiago de Compostela. Se vuoi vivere la cultura galiziana, devi assol...
Il tour inizierà da Rúa do Franco street. Da lì, ti dirigerai verso l'ingresso del museo, nella piaz...
Se vieni in Galizia, devi visitare la sua grande natura. Il verde non è abbastanza per descriverlo. ...
Trascorri un tardo pomeriggio esplorando una zona costiera più remota di Vigo Bay fuori dal trambust...
Un tour a piedi privato è il modo migliore per scoprire A Coruña. Il tour può essere adattato alle t...
Inizieremo il nostro tour del cibo Vigo con una passeggiata attraverso le strade della città fino al...
Il tour inizia con un viaggio panoramico di un'ora in autobus per Córdoba passando molte belle città...
Benvenuto a Palma di MaiorcaCosa farai? - Visita al Castello di Bellver, una ex fortezza gotica del ...