Santorini traditional bus tour
- Travel comfortably by bus
- See traditional Cycladic houses and white churches with blue domes
- Visit the Akrotiri Excavation, known as the 'prehistoric Pompeii'
- Take in the breathtaking Oia sunset
See Santorini in a day on this bus tour. Visit beautiful traditional villages, enjoy volcanic beaches and learn about the history of the island. At the end of the day, experience the unforgettable sunset of Oia.
During the tour you’ll see wonderful windmills, medieval castles, old churches and many other interesting sights. Visit Emporio Village, Akrotiri Excavation Site, Red Beach, Perivolos Beach and Profitis Ilias Mountain.
Taste Santorini’s distinctive wine at a traditional winery, before ending the day in Oia watching the sunset.
- Wine tasting
- Pick-up/drop-off service from meeting points near your hotel
- Guided tour of Akrotiri excavations
- Sunbeds in Perivolos Beach
- Akrotiri Excavations Entrance fees
- Meals and snacks
- Children under the age of 4: free
Hotel pick-up is included. Contact the tour operator to confirm the pick-up. Instructions are provided in your voucher.
- English is available daily
- Spanish is available on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- Every day at 10.30am
Fall in love with the beautiful landscape of white houses and blue roof tops. The village of Oia is ...
Discover the crisp volcanic wine of Santorini and learn how to cook delicious local dishes on a 6-ho...
Learn about Santorini’s unique viticulture that produces some of the most crisp and seductively swee...
Experience the beauty of Santorini at sunset. During this 5-hour deluxe catamaran cruise you will ge...
Learn about the fascinating history of Santorini on a guided tour of the Akrotiri excavations, a pre...
Experience a private wine adventure around Santorini. During this tour you will visit three of the b...