Eco tour Sao Paulo
- Enjoy an encounter with the wildlife of São Paulo away from the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Snap pictures of the many beautiful views, wildlife and memorable moments
Upon pick-up from the combined starting point, you’ll take the road to the Cantareira State Park.
Once at the park you’ll head to its hiking trails accompanied by your tour guide. Your guide will select the best trails to suit your ability, ranging from easy to medium in difficulty. The rich natural environment possesses scenic views and an abundance of flora and fauna.
In one of the trail options you’ll walk about 3 kilometers up the mountain to a point called “Pedra Grande”, which offers one of the best top views of the city of São Paulo.
On another trail option you’ll get to walk deep into the forest where you’ll pass by waterfalls and will even be able to jump into the water.
Once your hike is over, you’ll take a relaxing ride back to the starting point.
- During the Weekends the Eco tour is held at Cantareira State Park
- During the week-days the Eco Tour is held at Jaraguá State Park
- Professional private tour guide (fluent English, Spanish and Portuguese speaker)
- Private vehicular transportation
- Pick-up and drop-off from the starting point in (only applies for centrally located hotels in São Paulo)
- Food and beverages
- Miscellaneous expenses
Children up to 5 years old: free
During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
- Not recommended for those with heart problems, or with other medical or physical impediments
- A moderate amount of walking is involved in this activity
- Wear comfortable walking or hiking foot wear
- During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
Evey day at 10am
Set free your adventurous side and visit the unlimited natural sites of Rio de Janeiro! Walk under t...
This unconventional walking tour will lead you through the streets of Olinda with the unique perspec...
Join Favela Phoenix for an insightful tour opportunity! You will discover the challenges of life in ...
There is a point, almost on the borderline between the Brazilian states of Amazonas and Parà, where ...
Learn about Gastromotiva's history, mission, and values and then be the audience to a cooking lesson...
Hike the famed Morro do Iramaos, a stunning hill on the edge of the bustling Brazilian beachside cit...