Eco tour Sao Paulo
- Enjoy an encounter with the wildlife of São Paulo away from the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Snap pictures of the many beautiful views, wildlife and memorable moments
Upon pick-up from the combined starting point, you’ll take the road to the Cantareira State Park.
Once at the park you’ll head to its hiking trails accompanied by your tour guide. Your guide will select the best trails to suit your ability, ranging from easy to medium in difficulty. The rich natural environment possesses scenic views and an abundance of flora and fauna.
In one of the trail options you’ll walk about 3 kilometers up the mountain to a point called “Pedra Grande”, which offers one of the best top views of the city of São Paulo.
On another trail option you’ll get to walk deep into the forest where you’ll pass by waterfalls and will even be able to jump into the water.
Once your hike is over, you’ll take a relaxing ride back to the starting point.
- During the Weekends the Eco tour is held at Cantareira State Park
- During the week-days the Eco Tour is held at Jaraguá State Park
- Professional private tour guide (fluent English, Spanish and Portuguese speaker)
- Private vehicular transportation
- Pick-up and drop-off from the starting point in (only applies for centrally located hotels in São Paulo)
- Food and beverages
- Miscellaneous expenses
Children up to 5 years old: free
During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
- Not recommended for those with heart problems, or with other medical or physical impediments
- A moderate amount of walking is involved in this activity
- Wear comfortable walking or hiking foot wear
- During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
Evey day at 10am
Discover life inside a Rio de Janeiro favela on a half-day tour and see various communities within t...
Visit Santa Teresa and the Selarón Steps with this afternoon walking guided tour.On this tour you wi...
Join this 3-hour bicycle tour of Rio de Janeiro from Ipanema to the beautiful Rodrigo de Freitas' la...
Rio’s highest peak, Pico da Tijuca (1022m – 3353ft) is located in the middle of the Tijuca Forest, o...
The Christ Redeemer statue, at the top of Corcovado Mountain (710m / 2330ft), is certainly Brazil’s ...
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...