This chef-led tour takes you on a journey through the Pacific Northwest, where you'll taste Seattle’s best artisan vendors in the famous Pike Place Market. You'll see where chefs shop and locals hang out, discovering hidden gems and interacting with local vendors all while indulging in many delicious treats! The chef will provide a unique culinary perspective of the history of the Northwest.
1-hour chef-guided Pike Place Market food tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See the best Pike Place Market has to offer
- Get a local chef's perspective on Northwest food and history
- Indulge in tasty treats
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- 16 food tastings
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Children (ages 3 and under): free (no tastings included)
1600 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the tour starts and meet outside of the Simply Seattle store. The chef will be wearing a black chef coat.
What to remember
- There will be 16 tastings with 10 vendor stops
- Children ages 3 and under who will not be eating do not need to buy a ticket
- Please make sure to note any dietary restrictions at checkout
- Please note that the provider is unable to accommodate strollers on the tour
- There are limited restrooms available during the tour
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.