One-way cruise between Seattle and Friday Harbor on the San Juan Clipper
- Experience the fastest and easiest way to travel from Seattle to San Juan
- See the Seattle Space Needle from the water
- Travel two different routes, both offering different and unique scenery
If you are planning an overnight trip from Seattle to San Juan Island, then skip the long drive and additional car ferry. Choose the San Juan Clipper ferry to reach your destination faster and easier.
On the San Juan Clipper ferry you will be connected between the two favorite Northwest destinations. Step onto the San Juan Clipper ferry departing from the harbor in Seattle and in only 3 and a half hours you will arrive at Friday Harbor. During your trip you will travel closely to the US coast line and can enjoys views of the Space Needle and Deception Pass State Park before reaching the world-famous archipelago which includes the islands of Orcas, Lopez, and Lummi. Together, this chain of islands is referred to as the “San Juan Islands” and makes up a region widely adored for its biodiversity and stunning natural beauty.
Your journey back to Seattle from San Juan features a differnt route traveling to the west of Whidbey Island. This portion of your cuise will last a mere two and a half hours.
- One-way cruise between Seattle and Friday Harbor on the San Juan Clipper ferry
- Parking is available for an hourly rate or $10.00 per day
- Checked luggage: $10.00 per bag, guest pays day-of travel
- Children (aged 1-11)
2701 Alaskan Way, Pier 69, Seattle, WA 98121
The terminal is located on Alaskan Way at Pier 69.
- For an overnight stay you must book two one-way tickets
- Round trip fares are for day trips only, please visit Roundtrip cruise between Seattle and Friday Harbor on the San Juan Clipper
- Pets are allowed onboard the San Juan Clipper ferries, if they are in a carrier and accompanied by a person
- Light snacks are available for purchase on board as well as a full range of beverages options
- If you choose to travel between Canada and the United States, it will be necessary to pass through Customs and Border Protection at the border. Please remember to bring your passport
- Parking is available at the Victoria Clipper terminal for an hourly cost or at Bell Street Pier Garage, 9 Wall St & 2323 Elliott Ave, for $10.00 per day for Clipper passengers. You must obtain parking validation from the Victoria Clipper terminal
- You are allowed to check up to two pieces of luggage on the Clipper ferry at the cost of $10 USD per checked bag. Each checked luggage item must weigh less than 50 pounds with linear dimensions that do not exceed 62." Luggage items over 70 lbs. will be charged $27.00 USD per leg of travel
- Seattle to Friday Harbor at 8.15am
- Friday Harbor to Seattle at 5.00pm
El CityPASS® de Seattle te permitirá disfrutar de grandes descuentos en la Ciudad Esmeralda. Incluye...
El Parque Nacional Olympic es un sitio declarado Patrimonio de la Humanidad por la UNESCO y se disti...
monte Rainier está encerrado en más de 35 kilómetros cuadrados de nieve y hielo, y está rodeado por ...
Camine en el catamarán de alta velocidad Victoria Clipper y relájese en un crucero desde el centro d...
Navegue por el muelle 69 de la ciudad de Seattle en la mañana y sumérjase en un paisaje impresionant...
Súbete al San Juan Clipper directamente desde el Pier 69 del centro de Seattle y sumérgete en un pai...