- Experience the fastest and easiest way to travel from Seattle to San Juan
- See the Seattle Space Needle from the water
- Travel two different routes, both offering different and unique scenery
If you are planning an overnight trip from Seattle to San Juan Island, then skip the long drive and additional car ferry. Choose the San Juan Clipper ferry to reach your destination faster and easier.
On the San Juan Clipper ferry you will be connected between the two favorite Northwest destinations. Step onto the San Juan Clipper ferry departing from the harbor in Seattle and in only 3 and a half hours you will arrive at Friday Harbor. During your trip you will travel closely to the US coast line and can enjoys views of the Space Needle and Deception Pass State Park before reaching the world-famous archipelago which includes the islands of Orcas, Lopez, and Lummi. Together, this chain of islands is referred to as the “San Juan Islands” and makes up a region widely adored for its biodiversity and stunning natural beauty.
Your journey back to Seattle from San Juan features a differnt route traveling to the west of Whidbey Island. This portion of your cuise will last a mere two and a half hours.
- One-way cruise between Seattle and Friday Harbor on the San Juan Clipper ferry
- Parking is available for an hourly rate or $10.00 per day
- Checked luggage: $10.00 per bag, guest pays day-of travel
- Children (aged 1-11)
2701 Alaskan Way, Pier 69, Seattle, WA 98121
The terminal is located on Alaskan Way at Pier 69.
- For an overnight stay you must book two one-way tickets
- Round trip fares are for day trips only, please visit Roundtrip cruise between Seattle and Friday Harbor on the San Juan Clipper
- Pets are allowed onboard the San Juan Clipper ferries, if they are in a carrier and accompanied by a person
- Light snacks are available for purchase on board as well as a full range of beverages options
- If you choose to travel between Canada and the United States, it will be necessary to pass through Customs and Border Protection at the border. Please remember to bring your passport
- Parking is available at the Victoria Clipper terminal for an hourly cost or at Bell Street Pier Garage, 9 Wall St & 2323 Elliott Ave, for $10.00 per day for Clipper passengers. You must obtain parking validation from the Victoria Clipper terminal
- You are allowed to check up to two pieces of luggage on the Clipper ferry at the cost of $10 USD per checked bag. Each checked luggage item must weigh less than 50 pounds with linear dimensions that do not exceed 62." Luggage items over 70 lbs. will be charged $27.00 USD per leg of travel
- Seattle to Friday Harbor at 8.15am
- Friday Harbor to Seattle at 5.00pm
The Seattle CityPASS® will open the gates to super Seattle discounts. It will cover admission to the...
Mt. Rainier is encased in more than 35 square miles of snow and ice, and surrounded by old-growth fo...
Just a short ride away from Seattle, travel up the scenic Salish Sea aboard the Victoria Clipper to ...
Walk on the high-speed Victoria Clipper catamaran and relax on a cruise from downtown Seattle to dow...
Cruise out of downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 in the morning and soak in breathtaking scenery on your jou...
Hop on the San Juan Clipper directly from downtown Seattle's Pier 69 and soak in stunning scenery as...