- Travel to Victoria BC from Seattle, the fastest way
- Enjoy free time to visit the charming English villages
- Choose your own departure time
Just a short ride away from Seattle, travel up the scenic Salish Sea aboard the Victoria Clipper to visit Victoria, BC. In less than three hours, the sleek, high-speed catamaran will transport you to the heart of Victoria.
Here you will expeience the perfect mix of old world charm and new world excitement. Surrounded by natural beauty and offering great sightseeing opportunities year-round, Victoria BC is one of the premier tourist destinations in the Pacific Northwest. Plus, you’ll find plenty of opportunities for unique shopping, dining and live entertainment all around town!
- Transportation between Seattle, WA and Victoria, BC on the Victoria Clipper
- Taxes, security fee and fuel surcharge
- Checked luggage: $10.00 per bag, guest pays day-of travel
- Parking is available for an hourly rate or $10.00 per day
- Children (aged 1-11)
2701 Alaskan Way, Pier 69, Seattle, WA 98121
The terminal is located on Alaskan Way at Pier 69.
- Pets are allowed onboard the Victoria Clipper and San Juan Clipper ferries, if they are in a carrier and accompanied by a person
- Light snacks are available for purchase on board as well as a full range of beverages options
- When traveling between Canada and the United States, it will be necessary to pass through Customs and Border Protection at the border
- Remember to bring your Passport, Passport Card or EDL when crossing an international border
- Parking is available at the Victoria terminal for an hourly cost or at Bell Street Pier Garage, 9 Wall St & 2323 Elliott Ave, for $10.00 per day for Clipper passengers. You must obtain parking validation from the Victoria Clipper terminal
- You are allowed to check up to two pieces of luggage on the Clipper ferry at the cost of $10 USD per checked bag. Each checked luggage item must weigh less than 50 pounds with linear dimensions that do not exceed 62." Luggage items over 70 lbs. will be charged $27.00 USD per leg of travel
- Departure times to/from Seattle and Victoria BC vary seasonally, please check calendar
- Boarding starts 45 minutes before your boat is scheduled to leave. If you are not on the boat 15 minutes before the boat is scheduled to leave, you forfeit your seat and your fare
- You are required to process through U.S. Customs & Border Protection before boarding any departure from Victoria. U.S. Customs & Border Protection will start processing passengers at least one hour before departure
The Seattle CityPASS® will open the gates to super Seattle discounts. It will cover admission to the...
Mt. Rainier is encased in more than 35 square miles of snow and ice, and surrounded by old-growth fo...
Walk on the high-speed Victoria Clipper catamaran and relax on a cruise from downtown Seattle to dow...
If you are planning an overnight trip from Seattle to San Juan Island, then skip the long drive and ...
Cruise out of downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 in the morning and soak in breathtaking scenery on your jou...
Hop on the San Juan Clipper directly from downtown Seattle's Pier 69 and soak in stunning scenery as...