Segovia World Heritage guided tour
- Explore the Old Town of Segovia, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Admire the historic Roman aqueduct
- Take the most representative route through the city
- Discover the Gothic cathedral and the imposing Alcázar
Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1985 the Old Town of Segovia was once a place of happy coexistence for Moors, Christians and Jews and represents a city of remarkable complexity.
Admire the World Heritage sites of Segovia on a 2-hour tour, starting at the historic Aqueduct. Walk along the main route inside the city walls to see the well-preserved buildings of the Old Town, including the 16th-century Gothic cathedral, and end at the imposing Alcázar.
On this walking tour you will take the most representative route through the city to see many of its historic sights, starting from the feet of the beautifully preserved roman aqueduct.
Second stop is at La Canaleja viewpoint, close to the Casa de los Picos (Peak's House) for a panoramic view of the city. After that, in Medina del Campo square you can admire the Romanesque church of San Martin. Continue to Plaza Corpus, site of the city’s former main synagogue, now the Catholic Church of Corpus Christi.
Next, you will find the Cathedral, in the main square, the last Gothic cathedral built in Spain.
The tour finishes inside the Alcázar, a stunning stone fortification on a rocky crag above the confluence of the rivers Eresma and Clamores.
- Tickets to the Alcázar and the Cathedral (only on selected dates)
- Stereo radio-guide system
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Free for children under 5 years
- Reduced for sudents up to 25: reduced, senior over 65, people with a recognized degree of disability equal to or greater than 33%
Plaza Azoguejo, 1, 40001 Segovia, Spain
Please note: you need to exchange your voucher at the Visitor’s Reception Centre, close to the aqueduct
- Minimum 4 people
Tour in Spanish
- Monday to Friday at 11.15am (Tickets to the cahedral and the Alcázar included)
- Saturdays and Sundays at 11.45am (On Saturdays the tour includes a visit to the cahedral and the Alcázar. On Sundays the tour includes only the visit to the Alcázar; it's no possible to visit the cathedral because the mass)
- Monday to Sunday at 4.30pm (Tickets to the cahedral and the Alcázar included)
Tour in English
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 11.00am (Tickets to the Alcázar included)
la liga spain: Real Madrid - Villarreal CF 05-05-2019 Paseo de la Castellana, 142, 28036 Madrid, Spa...
la liga spain: Sevilla - Deportivo Alavés 03-04-2019 Calle Luis de Morales, 9, 41005 Sevilla, Spain ...
Fort Festival will take place on October 4, 5 and 6 in the medieval walled area of Tossa de Mar and ...
Kid Ink on the first anniversary of Desert Night Party. Nazca Events Club Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lin...
Prepare your senses, your mind and your body for tonight! The best fridays night in town take place ...
100 NOCHES de #R33Mallorca... Una gran hazaña que no sería posible sin todos y cada uno de vosotros!...