- Enter the underwater realm of 100,000 marine animals at the world's largest aquariumWalk on glass floors and observe predators from across the Andaman Sea and the Strait of MalaccaDiscover different mangrove inhabitants from the Bay of Bengal and Laccadive Sea
Next, head to the Shark Seas housing over 200 of these predators, including endangered species such as the scalloped hammerhead shark and the aggressive silvertip shark. Finally, be awed by the humongous aquarium for the Open Ocean habitat, which makes you feel as if you were on the cavernous ocean floor.
- Admission fee
- Personal expensesTransfer services
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for admission.
- 10:00 to 19:00 daily (except on the following dates below)
- The S.E.A. Aquarium™ operating hours vary based on the time of year and day of the week. Please check https://www.rwsentosa.com/en/attractions/sea-aquarium/visitor-information for details on your chosen day of visit.
Please be informed of the change in operating hours:
• 10:00 to 18:00 on 16, 24 July, 05, 12, 15, 19 August, 20 September 2018
• 10:00 to 17:00 on 03 October 2018
Universal Studios Singapore®
• 10:00 to 22:00 on Fridays and Saturdays from 23 March 2018 to 25 August 2018
• 10:00 to 18:00 on 07 July 2018
• 10:00 to 19:00 on 28 July and 03 August 2018
Science Centre Singapore features the largest collection of science-related educational materials in...
Cooldown in Singapore's first permanent indoor snow centre at Snow City. This attraction is perfect ...
The Chinatown Heritage Centre is the gateway for all visitors to trace the footsteps of Singapore's ...
Trick Eye Museum Singapore is an internationally renowned optical art museum originating from Korea....
Come on board the beautiful Classic Trolley and join our local expert guide for a good orientation o...
Come experience a luxurious sky-high dining experience in Singapore's very own Cable Cars, set again...