Trick Eye Museum Singapore
- Let your imagination run wild at Trick Eye Museum Singapore, an internationally renowned optical art museumLet your creative juices flow as you pose against eye-popping 3D back drops and optical illusionsGet an intensified experience of the museum with the free Augmented Reality mobile app
The museum features approximately 90 oversized optical illusion paintings and installations that trick both your eyes and camera lens. Step into the exhibits and become the subject of the artwork on display, as you ride a carriage, balance on a very thin bridge, get trapped inside an hourglass, and more.
For an intensified experience, try the museum's very own Augmented Reality mobile application. Download “Trickeye-Singapore” for free to discover the hidden word, and watch your photos and videos come to life with thrilling sounds, lights, and other effects that create realistic illusions.
All visitors are encouraged to step inside the paintings and installations to recreate memorable photos of their own with their creativity and imagination. This is where the fun begins!
- Admission fee
- Personal expensesTransfer services
- One-time admission to the museum. Visitors who leave to use the restrooms outside must get a re-entry stamp.
Trick Eye Museum operating hours:
- Daily 10:00 to 21:00
- Last admission is at 20:00.
Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass operating hours:
- Daily 08:45 to 22:00 | Last boarding time is at 21:30.
- Operating hours are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please be informed that the Singapore Cable Car Sky Network will not be in service on the following dates to facilitate scheduled maintenance work:
• Sentosa Line will be closed from 17 to 22 September 2018 (both dates inclusive) and will resume its operations on 23 September 2018. Mount Faber Line cable car service will continue as usual from 09:00 – 22:00 (last boarding at 21:30)
• Mount Faber Line will be closed from 23 to 30 September 2018 (both dates inclusive) and will resume its operation 01 October 2018. Sentosa Line cable car service will continue as usual from 09:00 – 22:00 (last boarding at 21:30)
This is Combo product will give you access to both Universal Studios Singapore® and The Singapore To...
This product is the combination of Luge and Skyride, Two Rides and Singapore Tourist Pass PLUS (3 da...
See Singapore onboard the Singapore GOURMETbus that will take you to the city's best sights with the...