Sentosa FUN Pass - Experience Sentosa at up to 65% OFF
- Select from three, five, or all 17 attractions and save up to 65% on attraction admission pricesTake photographs with A-list celebrities at Madame Tussauds SingaporeWitness metamorphosis in action at the Butterfly Park and Insect KingdomCatch Wings of Time, a multisensory night show depicting historical erasGo wild at 4D Adventureland rides, Merlion, KidZania, and loads more
Design your day by selecting from loads of activities including a sensory journey at 4D Adventureland, marine life discovery at S.E.A. Aquarium, a Segway® personal transporter ride along the coastline, a relaxing afternoon at a tropical beach, and more. Your Sentosa Day FUN Pass is your gateway to the island's best attractions at an affordable price.
- Transfer servicesPersonal expenses
- 4D AdventureLand: Desperados in 4D
- 4D AdventureLand: Extreme Log Ride
- 4D AdventureLand: Journey 2: The Mysterious Island
- AJ Hackett - Skybridge
- Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom
- KidZania Singapore - TranZit PaZZ (2 hours)
- MegaBounce OR MegaJump at Mega Adventure Park
- Segway® Fun Ride (500 metres) or Bi-Pedal Bicycle (2 hours)
- Sentosa Merlion
- Tiger Sky Tower
- Trick Eye Museum Singapore
- Wave House Sentosa – Catch-A-Wave (1 try)
- Wings of Time (Standard Seat) *Note: Reservation is required.
- Madame Tussauds Singapore and Images of Singapore LIVE (2-in-1 Combo) - 2 Credits apply
- S.E.A. Aquarium and Royal Albatross (15-minute Dockside Tour) (2-in-1 Combo) - 2 Credits apply *Note: Royal Albatross Dockside Tour last entry is at 14:30.
- Maritime Experiential Museum
- OLA Beach Club: Single kayak (30 minutes) OR Stand-up paddleboard (30 minutes)
- The Sentosa Day FUN Pass has a 14-day validity period upon exchange of voucher and is valid for one (1) day, to be taken on the day of use.
- The price of Fun Passes excludes island admission and Cable Car Sentosa Line ride.
- Each ticket is valid for one (1) visit per attraction per person.
- Unused attractions cannot be refunded or exchanged, and validity is for the stated number of attractions only.
- Respective attraction operating hours, ticketing, admission, payment, and programme policies apply.
- The pass is valid during the attractions' usual operating hours or until the closure of attractions, whichever is earlier. Operation hours are subject to change without prior notice, and no refunds will be issued.
- Madame Tussauds Singapore and Images of Singapore LIVE must be redeemed at the same time and cannot be visited separately. The two attractions are counted as TWO credits.
- S.E.A. Aquarium and Royal Albatross 15-minute Dockside Tour must be redeemed at the same time and cannot be visited separately. The two attractions are counted as TWO credits.
- Please note that the Royal Albatross Dockside Tour is unavailable on 24 February 2018. Guests will receive a $15 F&B voucher from the Royal Albatross Ticketing Counter in lieu.
- For redemption of the Wings of Time show component within the Sentosa Day Fun Pass, please inform the ticketing staff of your preferred show time (19:40 or 20:40) upon redemption of your pass.
- Existing terms and conditions governing the use of the Sentosa Day FUN Pass apply.
This is Combo product will give you access to both Universal Studios Singapore® and The Singapore To...
See Singapore onboard the Singapore GOURMETbus that will take you to the city's best sights with the...
Your incredible Hop-on Hop-off Singapore adventure commences at Suntec City. Not just a shopping cen...
An iconic way to explore the Singapore River is by hopping on a traditional Singaporean bumboat at C...